{END} Chapter 12 ; LOVE

You : Hotel?

Jimin : Why? *smirk*

Jimn then put on a mask and a sunglasses. He bring you into the hotel. The hotel is a 5 stars hotel and as known as the biggest hotel in Seoul. When both of you went in, you got a small heart attack. You saw the workers in the hotel build up a line on the front door.

  Workers : Good Evening Sir.
  Jimin : Cant you see there's someone Im bringing along too?
  Workers : Good evening Ma'am.
  You : Ah.. good evening.
  Jimin : go back to your work.

After all of them gone back to their works, you stop Jimin from walking.

  You : Oppa, you never tell me that you own a hotel like this.
  Jimin : Wae? You like it? I can make it yours if you want~
  You : Nevermind just let it be our son's .
  Jimin : I-

Before Jimin could finish his words, he looked away and called someone.

  Jimin : Hyung!
  Yoongi : ah.. here's your keys.
  Jimin : Thankyou so much hyung! (then he face you) Jagiya! lets go^^

Jimin bring you to a room. A big room at the corner of the highest floor. As soon as Jimin opened the door.

  You : Woah~ Oppa....

You were so amazed with the preparation / decorations in the room. There's flowers on the floor and candles which makes a way for you to walk in. Jimin suddenly backhugging you. He puts his head on your shoulder. You could feel his breath. You are so touched with his preparation so your tears started to roll down your cheeks. Jimin turns you around , He wipes off your tears & slowly bring you into a soft kisses at your lips. You kissed him back. In the kiss, You feel so comfortable and you miss that feeling so much since you got your little besutiful kids~ Non stop kissing, Jimin bring you up to his body and you wrap your leg around his waist, your hands around his neck. After awhile you broke the kiss to catch your breath. You gave him a sweet smile but he gave you a big smirk on his face. Jimin without putting you down.

  Jimin : I cant hold it bac anymore Y/N .

He throw you on the bed and crawl on top of you. Both of you make an eye contact.

  Jimin : Remember how you tease & scared me this morning babe?  This is your punishment for doing that.
  You : Its okay I love this. If only I can get this punishment everyday😏

He started to kiss from your lips down to your neck and then he sucked hard when he found your soft & sweet spot. He left a hickey on the spot. You moaned out a little.

  Jimin : I missed this sound. You're mine Y/N.

You chuckled at his words and turn him down when he's trying to take your shirt off. Now you're on top of him.

  You : Aaa no no ~ My turn~

You kiss him from his lips down to his body. You take off his cloth slowly without breaking the kiss.
(Dont expect i'll write down the 21+ part yo)😂

well both of you did that thing ( well you know~)

  Jimin : Ah~ I love you Y/n ... so much..But why is this so tired? but its okay because this will make my mom's dream come true * smirking while looking at you*
  You : Yah! Im tired too. Do you know how it feels while pregnant for 9 months?
  Jimin : Aww~ Dont worry i'll be with you * wink*
  You : But, I love babies * smirk * Another twins?
  Jimin : If you want 😏

You went on top of him and sit on top on him. both of you did it again 🌚😂  But this time Jimin was a little bit rough than the first round. You moan out load.

After that, Jimin kiss your forehead before both of you went to bed. You hd a sore throat for moaning too loud. You are so tired but you cant sleep, so you end up facing Jimin and play with his hair since he feel asleep before you. All of a sudden....

  Jimin : * pull you closer to him and stare at you * Stop it~ I cant sleep like this~
  You : ahh.. You're so cute😩

You gave him a peck. He smiled at you. you love his reaction so you keep giving a peck on his lips .

  Jimin : enough enough go to sleep babe~
  You : Goodnight baby boy
  Jimin : im your man ~

He hugged you tightly . both of you went to your dreamland together.

{ CLOSING }
Jimin, you & your two little babies Victoria & Leo live happily ever after.