Chapter 6 ; CREEPY

V ; Why did you do that? who the heck is Jessica to you?

JIMIN ; She's just my bestfriend.

V ; Bestfriend? with your hand on her waist ?

JIMIN ; I.....

V ; Jimin, Y/N loves you. You're the only one she love and trust. I know her before you.

JIMIN ; I love her too... but... Dont make me choose....

You were so shocked with his words. You walk back to your bed sadly and you started tearing up. Then, both of them came back in. You act like nothing happened but Jimin can know you cried just by looking into your red teary eyes. Your heart keep breaking when you look at Jimin. After 3 days in ward, you are finally allowed to go home. Jimin bring you home. Both of you didnt talk much. Jimin hold you to your room and went out to his company. You feel boring staying in the house so you decided to take a walk. You put on your sweater and went out.

*at the park*

?? ; well look who's there.

YOU ; Jess?

JESSICA ; Yes me. *she smirked*

YOU ; Why are you here?

JESSICA ; Well im here ofcourse to see you .

YOU ; Me? Why?

JESSICA ; Lets find a place to talk.

Jess then bring you to a high place. When you look down, all you can see was a big ocean with big waves. You started to feel scared so you quietly called Jimin without letting Jessica know about it. You let Jimin hear your conversation with Jessica.

YOU ; Why did you bring me here?

JESSICA ; Huhuh.. why? what do you think im bringing you here? You steal ma man so I must do something to protect which is mine. Arent this is the way to play the game?

She smirked again.

YOU ; Dont tell me that you're going to kill me here Jess.... You changed alot... You're not like this ....

JESSICA ; Hmmm? Not sure.... but your "BOYFRIEND" is not here with you~~ how sad *making a sad face and laugh * nobody is here to help you girl.

YOU ; But Jess... I...

You fainted before you could finish your words. When you wake up,

YOU ; Ahh.. my head.. Where am I?...

JIMIN ; You okay y/n ? You're in Taehyung's house now..

YOU ; Jimin?

You starts to cry and you hugged Jimin tightly. You were so happy to see him again. He pat your head gently and comfort you.

JIMIN ; It's okay~ Everything is fine...

YOU ; What happened just now? What about Jess?

JIMIN ; You fainted just now because somebody hit your head from behind. Luckily you does not hurt that bad. About Jessica... she got arrested by the police.. all thanks to you by calling me and let me knew the location... Im glad that you're fine. I love you y/n~

YOU ; Aww.. You know that I love you more dont you?

JIMIN ; Im sorry for everything...

You smiled at him.. you need time to forgive him cheating on you.....Suddenly the house door bell rang. Taehyung opened the door.

To be continue~

OPPS! HANGING AGAIN HAHHAHA Im sorry but yeah i like to do this *laughs*