Chapter 7

Author's  Note

I'm baccck~~  It's  been a while since I  write a chapter here and here it goes~ I might be a 500 words one.

-TheMeanyLover

•••••

Kawaii~Chan rushed her make-up and cleaning the kitchen. She make sure EVERYTHING "IS" PERFECT.... Well her make-up is TOO perfect. She went to the school with her perfect cupcakes.

-Time skip-

Katelyn's POV

What's with the makeup and a pink  box? I went to Aphmau just few meters away from me to talk about this. "What's going on with Kawaii Chan?" I asked. "Oh just Kawaii~Chan going her job, making someone smile.. She failed for 2 days. It's  her 3rd attempt." Aphmau replied. "I'm sorry just look a her! It  is almost look  like she is going to seduce someone!" I exclaimed. 

"Uh... I don't think  so. Trust me~~" Aphmau said.

-Time skip to lunch time-

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Zane~sama is alone this lunch. Kawaii~Chan came to his desk and tickled him. Kawaii~Chan received a yelling for that. "What the heck do you want kitty cat?!" Zane exclaimed. "Welp! Well doing Kawaii~Chan's job~"  I replied. "I TOLD YOU!  LEAVE. ME. ALONE! AND WHAT'S WITH THE MAKE-UP?!  IT'S LIKE YOUR DATING SOMEONE!" Zane~sama  said. Crud... Kawaii~Chan think that she over-do her make-up. "Well before Zane~sama shove Kawaii~Chan away. Eat this cupcake Kawaii~Chan made for you." Kawaii~Chan said blushing a little bit.

Zane~sama took the box of cupcake and tried one. "Hmmph" He said. When he actually got to taste it he blink 3 times and  looked at the cupcake, and looking at me with a red cheeks. "Oh no did I do something wrong?!" Kawaii~Chan asked. "Ahem, No. Just leave me alone...." Zane said quietly. Kawaii~Chan is concern but she got to respect his privacy. So I leave. 

I went to Aphmau and she asked me, "So, how did it go?. I replied with "Somehow I just  made him.. sad? uncomfortable? Kawaii Chan don't know! He is so hard to read". Katelyn & Aphmau looked at Zane from the distance, and both  of them replied with "I don't think you made him sad.... You just..." They railed off as they look at each other. "You should find that answer to yourself" Katelyn told me.

Zane's POV

I can't believe I'm feeling this. Especially to the girl I don't particularly fond of... I kept the cupcake on my lunch box.

It's time for Math Class for Section B. Our math teacher came in to our classroom. "Alright, here is the results for the Math study buddy system....." 

I didn't listen until it was my name. ".... And the last one Zane Ro'meave and Kawaii~Chan" 

I stand up  and say, "WHAT?!".  Aphmau, Travis, and Nicole are laughing. "Sit down Mr Ro'meave I'm not done talking. As I was saying... We have a project will be passed next week and you are going to work with your study buddy." Our math teacher said. With that I exclaimed more "WHAT?!!??!!?"

I heard my classmate said "Oh Irene faith brings them together~" I replied with, "No, my high grade and her low grade brings us together". then rumors start spreading the class... Then the school! It's like a  virus infecting people with news~

Oh Irene what would they think if we start hanging out because of this stupid math buddy system.

Author's Note

fanofawesomeness your next~ Smurfy~~~