Chapter 2

"Hey look Slim, its Bieber!" the bodyguard yelled to the other one, Slim, "What are you doing here? Thought you stayed true to your 'religion'" the bodyguard said making air quotes around "religion". By that he meant "i thought you stuck to train, train, train before a big fight" , which I normally do but Mercedes was about to dance with another guy and that was NOT happening.

"Eh, gotta live something. You of all people should know that!" I sent him a wink, watching him roll his eyes and move out of the way so I could get into the club.

The music was blasting, drunk girls taking videos dancing and, probably what they call "sing" but it was just a bunch of gibberish, guys sitting at the bar watching football, basketball and ufc. The VIP section was popping and i glance around some chick who was staring at me like she'd never seen a beautiful man before, what can I say? Im gorgeous. I make my way over to our section and make eye contact with my group, Money, Ryan, Mercedes, Brooklyn, Jaden, and a few other our close friends.

"The man, the myth, the world champion ufc fighter Justinnnnnnnn Bieberrrrrrrr" a drunken Money slurs as everyone starts crowding me.

"How much have you drank? I can't be that late." I look at the clock on my phone and it read "10:50" what the heck took me so long?

"Ladies and Gentlemen grab yourselves a drink and make your way to the dance floor!!! ITS TIME TO GET FUCKED UP!" Dj Miles screams hyping up everyone.

We all move out onto the dance floor, i scope out Mercedes behind the bar mixing up different drinks. I walk to her because unlike my friends im sober and need to get on their level, quickly.

"What can i get for you Mr. Bieber?" Mercedes smirks at me, cleaning up the bar top from spilt liquor and sweat. Ive always been head over hills for her. That's why Tyson and I have such a rivalry.

"Let me get 2 shots of Vodka to start off." I wink at her and she blushes and got my drink order.

"What brings you here? Thought you locked yourself up before your big fights?" Mercedes asks handing me my shots.

"Im not sure." I shyly look away, not wanting to admit it was so I could dance with her.

"That's unusual. What was all that about in the gym today? Alex yelling at you. Remember?" Mercedes asked while mixing up her own drink

"I dont know." I said in a plain voice

"Okaaaay. You're acting really weird lately. Whats up with you?" Mercedes raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why are you asking me so many questions? Just give the whole damn bottle of Vodka, please." I glare at her.

She scrabbled to get me the bottle, once she hands me it, I down a bunch of it letting the alcohol burn my throat as I internally pinch myself for being an ass.

"Damn Bieber! Youre killin it!" Brooklyn slurs over the music blasting in the club. I was dancing my heart out. I had a whole bottle of Vodka and 10 shots of Hennessy, you can imagine how drunk I currently am. Tons and tons of girl dance on me and I don't stop any of them.

"Where's M-mercedes?" I looked around for her as Ryan pointed her out sitting at the bar swirling around a shot glass. I make my way over to her to work my Bieber Fever Magic.

"Why aren't you dancing? Wasn't your tweet about dancing?" I smile letting the smell of alcohol blow in her face.

"Leave me alone dick. If this is an attempt to hook up with me you can walk away now." Mercedes lets her cold words slip out.

"The reason I'm here is to dance with you. I wanna be that lucky boy. So get yo fine ass up and shake that ass for me." I wink at her grabbing her hips and gripping them tightly pulling her back onto my stomach.

"Justin get the hell off me!" Mercedes tried pulling herself off me but Im far too strong for her.

I put my mouth up to her ear, through her hair and whisper, "Good luck babygirl, Im too strong for you. I suggest you get your ass on me before I get it on me myself. Understood?" my hot breath dances in her ear.

"O-okay." Mercedes stands up and I walk her over to the dance floor as Starboy by The Weeknd starts playing, her favorite song. Her hips starts moving side to side. She throws her arms up and begins to sling her hair round and round. I move my hands up and down her sides sometimes becoming bold and moving them over her breast. Everyone was in their own world, grinding, drinking, singing, just letting our alcohol personalities show out. After about an hour of dancing with Mercedes and taking more swings for my bottle of Hennessy, yeahhh I ended up asking for the bottle of that too once you get me going theres not stopping me, my friend Jerry will not calm down which makes my pants go from skinny jeans to painted on. I bend down into Mercedes ear and whisper, "Lets take this party back to my place." She complies and we make our way outside to catch a cab. I look down at my phone and see it is 3:45am and i have 2 missed calls from Alex, my trainer, 5 missed calls from Selena and 20 texts from her. Good Lord what could they possibly need? We get in the cab and I grabbed Mercedes face and we start making out. So much tension was packed into this kiss, our breathing becoming very unsteady, heat rising.

"Hey you two horndogs, we're here!" the cab driver says holding his hand out for him money, I handed him a 100 bill and slur "keep the change" and throw him a wink.

I struggle getting my key in the door and bust through it. My lips crash back into Mercedes, was this really happening? Her hands wondered around anymore my lower area, as mine explore her entire body. I grabbed her thighs and squeeze, suggesting she jumped as she did. She wraps her legs around my waist as i carry us upstairs and into my bedroom without breaking the kiss. I throw her onto the bed, removing my shoes and shirt before doing the same to her.

Our make out session got sloppier as I rub the inside of thighs, getting dangerously close to her sex.

"Babe stop teasing me. T-touch me. Make me feel good." Mercedes moans out

I start to rub her drippin clit as her moans feel the room, I slip in one finger and start pumping it in and out making her shake and moan uncontrollably.

"You gonna cum for me, baby?" I say as I being sucking on her clit.

"Yeah, baby! Please d-don't stop baby pleaseeee don't s-stop!" she screams as she reaches her high and lets her climax come.

I line myself up with her wet and hot sex, still sensitive from her climax. I pushed myself in instantly feeling her walls grip my dick. She was so tight, dear God. Both of our moans fill the room, her nails digging into my back as I slam in and out of her tight walls. I let a few curse words fall out of my mouth as we both near our climax.

"Oh yeah Justin. Im c-close don't stop!" Mercedes moans as my strokes become sloppy and faster. We both reach our climax and I throw myself down beside her and we both fall asleep.