Chapter 1

Justins POV
Another day at the gym, these next two week are going to be intense. In two months, I have my big fight with my biggest rival, Tyson Fury. I'm always stressed out to the max around this time, my trainer always needs to remind me to eat and get plenty of rest. I look over to the weights and see Mercedes Terrell talking to my buddy, Floyd Mayweather, but you can call him Money. She's so gorgeous, long curled brown hair, beautiful body, amazing eyes, great smile, everything about her is absol- 

"BIEBER," shouted Alex, my trainer, "QUIT MAKING GOOGOO EYES AT MERCEDES AND GET YOUR ASS TO WORK!"

My face instantly flushed bright red, lucky me it looked like i was just hot, as Mercedes and Money look over at us. Mercedes gives a freaked out look while Money bursts out in fits of laughter. Mercedes slowly walks back into where the ladies lockers were and Money makes his way over to us.

"Bieber, do you want to get your ass beat by Tyson Fury in front of everyone? Better yet, in front of Mercedes. Her and Melissa are going to be the rings girl!" Alex hisses.

"No! I'm not getting my ass beat in front of anyone. Why does everyone think I have a thing for Mercedes, I don't! So everyone fuck off and get back to training!" I was fuming and embarrassed, hopefully Mercedes didn't hear that.

"THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!" Alex punches my arm and holds up his gloves as i start aim for his hands. I was not going to let anyone stop me from winning this fight, no body.

"Finally." I sigh walking into my house as the cool air hit me. It's literally 95 degrees out here in California, I was dying. I make my way up the stairs and start my shower. I walk back into my room and grab a clean pair of Calvin's and sweats, I think I deserve to be shirtless after the embarrassment I just went through.

After my shower, I let my hair down not wanting to deal with it at the moment, I check my phone and see I got a text from Money

Money - Justin, let's turn up tonight. Meet us at Hollywood Club Crawl at 10!

What in the world was he thinking? Clubbing? At a time like this? Money has always been the reason I've gotten into trouble. One time we got drunk the night before a fight... did not end well, for anyone..

Justin- Hell no, Money! It's too close to my fight, I'm not blowing anything this time. Maybe next time, sorry bro.

Money- You're such a pussy. Mercedes is gonna be there, you don't want her dancing with anyone else do you?? ;)

Justin- NO! Stop getting in my head, Mercedes doesn't go to shitty clubs like that one. good luck next time! ;))

Money- Oh really? Look at this tweet: "@MercedesTerrell: Can't wait to turn up tonight at Hollywood Club Crawl!! Drinks half off for the ladies from 11-1! Who will be the lucky boy to dance w me tonight? xoxo :)"

"Shit!" I internally pinch myself as I look over at the clock and it read "9:00". I have an hour to get ready and be at the club. I had to be that "lucky boy". What was I getting myself into?

Justin- See ya in a hour!

Money- Thats what I thought, see ya Bieber

"Here goes nothing." I exclaim grabbing my keys and walking out the door.