CHAPTER 7

It's the day of the concert, hopefully Harry forgot me... I found out a few days ago while I was watching the news that he was found with a blonde girl. Maybe it was the blonde I saw him cheat on me with? "WE'RE HERE!" Dylan said. "Can't wait" I replied to Dylan. We get food and then go find our seats, it was huge in there...but I can understand why.. One Direction is huge! they started to play and I sang along to every song, once the concert was over Dylan took me back stage to meet the boys, I already knew them.... Niall ran up to me and gave me a hug along with Zayn, Louis, and Liam.. Harry didn't, I'm kinda happy about that too.. "How do they know you?" Dylan questioned me. "I uh dated Harry before" I replied worried what's gonna happen. "How did you know him?" Dylan asked.."I've met them all before a few years ago and Harry said he fell in love with me, but he's dating some blonde now." I said fake laughing a little.. "Did he ever hurt-"

"No" I said in the middle of Dylan's sentence... I don't want him knowing anything that happened.. I can't lose him, I love Dylan... A lot.. And I don't want him hurt in any way shape or form. I'm keeping everything a secret even though I hate to.