CHAPTER 2

I pull into Harry's drive way, "why is the entire band here?" I thought to myself. I go up to the door and knock, "ITS OPEN!" I hear Harry yell. I open the door slowly and see all 5 guys sitting in the living room. "Uh Harry can I talk to you?" I waved him over here. He gets up and walks over "sure what's up babe?" Harry asked. " I thought we were supposed to be alone?" I whispered so no one else would hear.. I was really looking forward to being with Harry alone tonight. I've been waiting for 3 days to get alone time with Harry but the boys won't leave. They all noticed my pissed off look when they looked at me though and then Niall suggested they leave and I gave him a little smile on tier way out to thank him. Harry and I make our way to the couch. "I hope we have the same idea in what to do tonight....." I think to myself. As soon as we sat down Harry grabbed my faced and started kissing me all over, I didn't get a word out because every time I tried he'd shush me..I don't really mind that though. "Wanna take this to the bedroom? ;)" Harry questioned. "If prefer a nice comfy bed, thank you very much" I said while winking at him. He picked me up bridle style and carried me to his room..I could tell he was definitely ready to do something considering the lights were dimmed and music was playing with candles lit. But it wasn't what I thought.. He had a little blanket set up with pillows on top with a basket? This was no where near what I was expecting! Harry has never done this before..it's really sweet though. "Harry, what is this?!" I said in shock. "I wanted tonight to be really special so you know how much I love you" Harry replied. I'm really starting to feel bad about seeing two people at once. Does Harry REALLY like me this way?