Mahone or Constancio

I wake to the sound of my phone ringing..it's Alex.Alex is my best friend.We've known each practically since birth.He had brown hair and brown eyes,average height for a 16 year old.I answer."Hey budd"I say."Hey beautiful,I wanted to know if you needed a ride today?"he asked."Um..yes I do,when will you be here?"I said."About 20 minutes"he said."Okay bye."I say and hung up the phone.

I got changed into a black mini skirt with a white shirt,and a pink sweater.I got my grey ankle high boots on too.I brush my teeth and put my long brown hair into a high pony tail.I curled the ends of the pony tail.I heard a knock on the door.I ran down stairs and opened the door it was Alex and some boy I've never met."Hey Kaleigh,this is Austin my other best friend."Alex said."Hi and you are?"I said."I'm Austin,Austin Mahone."he said.Austin had hazel eyes,brown hair,and the most perfect smile ever!"Okay ready to go?"I say."Yeah let's go!"Alex says.We walk outside to his red range rover.I got in the front seat with Alex and Austin got the back seat.

*20 minutes later*

We get to Ladybird Johnson High School.(my school) and we walk in.I walk to my locker,243,and open it up and stuff all my books in.I walk to my first period,History honors,and I see my worst enemy,Jessica Butler.