Chapter 2

As I sit down I look over and give Jessica the death look.She just did the bitch laugh and turned around.She thought she was so perfect cause she was cheer captain and was dating the football captain,Josh Parker.She had long blonde hair and greenish blue eyes.She was wearing her cheerleading outfit.Her hair was up in a pony tail with bow.

The only good thing about this class is that I have Alex in this class.He throws me a note and I open it and it says"Hey come to my house tonight bring one other girl if you'd like.love you bye:3".I looked back up and shook my head yes.Then Mrs.Duncan yelled at me."Miss.Wrightt would you like to tell the class what I just said?"she said."Um..I think Jessica would".I say.Jessica drops her mascara and looks at me."You just said..something about the French war?"she said very confused."Nope but you and Miss.Wrightt get detention after school tonight"Mrs.Duncan said."Mrs.Duncan can I get detention too?"Alex asks."Fine?"Mrs.Duncan said.Great...Me and Alex have detention with Jessica.

*skipping because the rest of the day was boring*

Me and Alex walk in the detention room and see Jessica putting on makeup,as usual.We walk to the back of the classroom so we can talk."Hey you know Austin that guy you met earlier?"he said whispering."Yeah what about him?"I say."I think he likes you".he says."Oh...will he be at your house tonight?"I say."Yup"he says popping the 'p'."Then we can play truth or dare or spin the bottle."I said back to Alex."Okay sure but you have to bring that one cute friend of yours."he says."My sister you mean?"I said back."Yeah Sarah."he says."Guys I  having a party tonight and you should tell Austin about it."She says to me and Alex."Um how bout no?"I say."Whatever I'll just tell him to come to the party."She says supper snobby.Alex gets out his phone and texts Austin.

To:Ameezy

Don't go to Jessica's party tonight.Come to my house.

A few seconds later Austin texts back.

From:Ameezy

Sure.What time?

To:Ameezy

6:30

We finally got out of detention and went to Alex's house.It was 6:15."Let's call Sarah"

phone rings.She picks up(Bolded is Sarah and Non bolded is Kaleigh.

Hello?

Hey Sarah come to Alex's house so we can play truth or dare?

Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes.Love you bye

Love you too bye.

I hung up the phone.There was a knock at the door and Alex got up and went to see who it was.It was Austin.They come back up stairs with me and I go on YouTube to see Austin do whatever he does.There are tons of covers and other thing with Alex.

*5 minute later there was a knock on the door.*

I ran down stairs and got it.It was my sister.She had long blonde hair and brown eyes."Hey Sarah"I said."Hey Kaleigh.So we're gonna play truth or dare?"she says curiously."Yeah,let's go upstairs."I said back.We walk up stairs and close the door.

A/N:I'm going to update later or tomorrow maybe.Sorry the first few chapters are short.I promise I'll make them longer soon.