The Incident part 1

Ron's P.O.V

Its Saturday and I'm freaking out about meeting Kim's "new team" with Jake. When I asked him for directions to the mall, he explained that his school was across from there so he would come and get me after dropping his stuff off at his house. While I'm glad he is coming with me, I hope he doesn't ask too many questions about the past or if they know about him being a dragon. I hope this goes well.

3 HOURS LATER

Jake's P.O.V.

I ran back to my place so I could shower and change in to something comfortable. When I got out of the shower and finished getting dressed my phone went off playing September by Earth Wind and Fire. 

2 Text messages recieved

To Jake from Ron: You ready for the mall?
Actually do you want me to get you something from Starbucks?

To Jake from Ron: I forgot to mention I'm around the corner from yo house so come let me in.

To Ron
I don't even know how you remember where I live and you know what I like to drink after trading so get that also here I come now.

Ron's P.O.V.

As I looked at Jake walking down the stairs from his house, I noticed most of his outfits include red, green, or yellow. The second thing is that he always looked around for someone to attack him.
Ron: Hey Jake you ready?
Jake: Yeah, I'm ready but who are we going to meet?
Ron: Me and you are going to meet my ex and her new sidekicks.
Jake: Oh so are y'all cool or ?
Ron: Its complicated but 75% of the time were good.

As I said that Kim jumps down from a roof in perfect form and flips her hair.
Kim: Um hey Ron how's life been?
Ron: Life is getting better actually, what about yourself?
Kim: Its great really me and the team just got off a two day mission so we thought it would be great to get away for awhile. Oh, who's this Ron? Your friend?
Ron: This is Jake Long, we work together when he's not at school?
Jake: Hello nice to meet you Kim right?
Kim: Yep that's me. Shall we get going my friends are waiting.

When we reached her team I almost hit the ground. Each of her team members were from our past and they were villains except for Rufus who seemed angry at me being here.
Rufus: I smell Stoppable and see him but I don't believe he's here in the flesh.
Ron: Yes, it is I my old friend.
Shego: Oh, the sidekick returns you finally got over yourself and decided to join the team!
Ron: No, I just came to have fun with my childhood friend and her girlfriend.
Kim: Okay Ron introduce your friend.
Jake: Hey y'all I'm Jake. Its nice to meet you. So what's kind of missions do you go on?
Shego, Rufus, and  Ron stare at him as if he's slow since they all had a unspoken rule to not speak on missions.

Jake's P.O.V.

Awwwww man I've opened the flood gates as Ron and Shego start sizing each other up. Kim was dragging Rufus to the bathroom as he was whispering something about "Ron finding a new animal to be with" and "I was his best buddy first not that lizard!". When he noticed I could hear him, his whole body changed into a giant humanoid mole rat with very large muscles and charges at me. I run over to the stairs leading to the mall parking lot and change my back muscles into their dragon form. The thing that I'm assuming is Rufus stumbled when he saw them but started moving even faster after a three second pause. I fly up to the top of the parking lot to avoid being caught by the paws his hands.