Chapter 37 Peaches

Love's P.O.V

"We should call it peaches, like that mammoth did in Ice Age".

I glared at him "You think I resemble a mammoth" she screamed at him. He told her, he wouldn't call her fat because she's beautiful according to him. Now we should name our child peaches because she resembles a mammoth.

Drake visibly gulped, she knew that he understood she was very hormonal and she would wrangle his neck for one tiny mistake. She was 7 month's pregnant and they decided they didn't want to know the sex of the baby and would like it to be a surprise.

"Baby I didn't say that" He said softly knowing he had to be patient with his mate. He tried to wrap an arm around her waist but she moved back. If looks could kill Drake wouldn't be breathing right now, Drake sighed looking guilty and hurt.

She huffed and sighed knowing she couldn't stay mad at him for long. She moved towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck and getting close as she can with the bump between them. Drake smiled his hands cupping her rounded bump and gently rubbing it. Earning a kick in response from the little life inside her. Drake's eyes were twinkling as the baby continued to kick against it's father's touch.

"Guess my baby doesn't like you touching me" She teased, he laughed and kissed her forehead gently. She knew he had been stressed for months trying to find the culprit that he said he knew but they couldn't find him. There were moments where she just wanted to grab her mate and run away from everthing but she was a luna therefore it is her duty to stay strong for her pack.

"Baby, I have to go for a meeting with one of the pack members. I'll see you in an hour" He murmured against her lips before kissing her. She kissed him back harder, she was feeling warm all over from his kisses and the baby was going wild with all the kicking.

"Alright! fine, fine" Drake chuckled stepping away, when the baby kicked a lot harder and stopped when Drake moved away. She laughed and rubbed her stomach in circles instantly the baby was calm.

"That kid is going to be the death of me" Drake grumbled as he tried to kiss me again but recieved a kick from our little minion again.

"Just go!" She said with a smile "Me and my baby would like some bonding time".

Drake raised his eyebrow at that "You and that little minx in there have already managed to keep me from taking you for a whole day" He complained "I don't know what you meanies will do if I leave you two alone for a second".

She rolled her eyes and laughed at him. She leaned forward and kissed him on the corner of his lips in which he groaned in response.

"Tease" He mumbled and grabbed his keys opening the front door and shutting it behind him.

She sighed, rubbing her stomach and walking up the stairs. She was thankful Drake wasn't here to scold her for going up the stairs on her own. She gripped the banister as she climbed the stairs and walked into their room. Drake had been bugging her for months to move into the room downstairs because then she wouldn't have to use the stairs all the time.

Love

She froze her body stiff as a rock as she froze on top of the stairs. She felt that weird, cold sensation go through her body to her head.

Did you miss me?

I think you should be excited to see me, so excited that you should jump and run to me.

She tried to fight it but she couldn't, her body turned around on it's own. She was standing on top of the stairs, looking down them and couldn't help but beg for mercy at the instance. She couldn't do this please!

'Please!' She begged in her head but knew no one could stop her now. She was going to kill her own child, she wanted to scream but she couldn't. Silent tears ran down her cheeks as her body got ready to make the jump.

Then it happened.

Cliff hanger....

I know I haven't been posting but I've got my reasons and I'm really sorry for not posting earlier. But I would like to let those who comment know that I read their comments and I appreciate them. Thank you for taking the time to actually comment and letting me know if I did something wrong. You guys are a great help and that means a lot to me.