Clover Hill Equine Academy Part 2

I have saddles like you could never imagine. It just occurred to me that I need to get six saddles per horse plus my luggage onto campus without a vehicle. I'm sure that I can figure out a way like a horse carriage. Right now I just want to get there.

"Hey Abby I'll pony Winner for you if you want to race ahead and get the stalls set up." Said Ashley.

It's as if she can read my mind sometimes and I love it. Ashley took the lead ropes and handed me Aurelius's bridle. I lead Aurelius out of the ten horse trailer and gently slipped the bit in his mouth and over his ears. When I finished when I finished doing up the chin strap and throat latch I flung my leg over his back and adjusted my seat. I love riding bareback so much.

"Just follow the dirt road for around twenty minutes at a walk," said the school director, " the greeter will show you were your own field, stalls, paddocks, tackrooms, and grooming stalls." She seemed nice but I would not want to mess with her.

I nudged Aurelius with my heels and he trotted off. I slowed him to a walk so he could warm up and get a feel for the place. His dark chestnut coat glistened in the sun and his freshly trimmed mane topped off his looks. Aurelius was like my own pair of legs. He would move when I asked him too without question.

After ten minutes I pushed Aurelius into a canter. His ears pricked forward and he gave a snort when he saw a fallen log. The log was only around 3"2. Jumping bareback is a passion of mine and I do it any chance I can get. I counted down the steps 1,2,3, and he soared over the log. We remained on the side trail beside the road as I pushed Aurelius into a gallop. It is a light slow gallop as he stretched his legs forward.

Around three minutes later I saw a gorgeous 100 stall, 100 paddock barn. I saw the barn greeter walking up to me. The stared at him in wonder. He was amazing, so drop dead gorgeous. I flung my leg down from Aurelius and don't my knees to absorb the impact as I hit the ground. He walked up to me and stooped in front of Aurelius's head. He placed a hand on the white star between Aurelius's eyes. He studied his face and then looked at me. His eyes were a light blue and he must have been around fifteen years-old. He was tall and muscular. He reminded me of Jace from the Mortal Instruments series. I am a total Jace and Clary fan. He has blond hair and his face was mouthwatering. His checks flushed red as he stared into my eyes.

"Hi" I practically whispered.

"Hi, I'm Noah. You are Honey Kelton right?"

"Please never say that name again! But ya that's me."

"I'm sorry. What would you like me to call you?"

"Just call me Abby please. It's what I grew up with."

"Perfect, I love that name it's so beautiful. It suits you well." He smiled and removed his hand from Aurelius. I could fell my checks getting warm.

"So you work here?" I asked as he led me into the barn. The barn was white with dark green boarders. The stalls were huge! Each of them was attached to there own personal paddock. Since the paddock is much bigger than the stall between each stall there was either a grooming block or a room that is use as a locker. Every second one would be a locker. The lockers and the groom stalls were the same size as the stalls and that was huge. Each paddock is attached to a field with lush, green grass.

"You get you own field that attaches to 10 paddocks and stalls."

"So that leaves three empty paddocks and stalls." I said

"Maybe your room mates will have horses." Noah said.

"Aren't you a little young to work here, I mean don' t you do to school?"

"I'm a scholarship student to I need to work here and I go to school for next to nothing, plus my boy gets to stay here for free."

"That is really cool. What grade are you in?" I asked.

"Grade 9. And you?"

"Grade 9. Can I chose my own stalls?" I asked.

"Of course hurry and reserve them before someone gets there. Make sure to reserve all 10."

"Thanks" I said.

I walked past three of them until I found a nice looking neighbour.

"I like these ones please."

Noah smiled and stepped out of the way as I led Aurelius into the stall.

"You see the horse there beside you? That's my boy, Clover."

"Ohh, I'm sorry if you don't want me beside you I'll move."

I started walking to go out of the stall when he stapped infront of me ond took my hand. I was going to pull away but my muscles weren't working. His touch sent tingles up my arm. He bent his head down and brushed his lips against the hand.