ccaaddss

Bang. "Dusty, Cut it out!" The horse trailer was high-end to it will not swerve across the road. Dusty is an amazing horse. He had a Strawberry coat and is around 16.8 hands. He is a very talented Thoroubred who jumps around 4 foot courses. Dusty is not too big on trailers though, as my trainer always points out. We are on our way to Clover Hill Academy. Clover Hill Academy is a world-wide, top-notch Academy and all about horses. Most of the world winners have gone to Clover Hill. The grades start at 9 and finish after college. I am so exited to get out of grade 9 and go to college there. Clover Hill is a four hour drive from the water in Virginia. I live in Georgia on a 200 acre stable. That's were I live with my mom, trainer, grandfather, sister and 6 horses. My sister in 18 years-old and does not like horses so she stayed at home. My mom, trainer and 6 horses came. My dad left us when I was three and we have never heard from him since. I have gotten over him though. When I was 7 my mom's horse Gamcey had a foal. My mom gave that foal to me the minute she saw the little colt. She said that he had grown a rare bond with me the minute he saw me. After that I spent all of my time with him. I had named him Aurelius; his show name is Aurelius sun. He is my star, jumping 5"10 courses.

We turned into the gates of the academy as I stared in awe. It was magic, better than magic. I looked at my mom who was smiling widely. Her dirty-blond hair was shoulder length and her bone structure was great. Everyone says I look just like her. It gets really annoying when everyone says you are pretty. It seemed that anyone could go on about how pretty and amazing as this place. "How are you going to see the jumps when you have whiplash!" My instructor, Ashley yelled. I had just noticed that my neck was twisted around so could look behind me. All I could go was smile I turn around. Ashley was like my best friend she was with me until the end she always said. She watched me grow up and she would always listen to be about anything, boy problems, you name it. I straightened up and pulled my hair back into a ponytail revealing my mothers bone structure. "I'm going to miss you Honey." My mom said sweetly. I hate the name Honey; it's so girly and fru-fru-ish. I gave her a hug and jumped out of the truck. I ran to the trailer and undid all of the bolts. When I lifted down the ramp a short skinny women who looked to be around 37. She jogged over to me and said" Wait, the barn your horses are in is with the other ninth-grader girls.

"Ohh, then what barn is this?" I asked

"This is the barn competitors stay in when there are shows."

Aurelius whinnied a snorted when he heard her say competitions.

"Hi I'm Cassie Samuels, school director." She said.

"Hi I'm Honey Kelton." I said. When I said Honey it sounded like it burned me to say that. "Just call me Abby."

"Alright. Now, we have a problem, the 9th grade girls campus doesn't have a road to no trailers."

"No problem, mom, can you take Disco and pony Basket, Ashley can you take Red and pony Flame back and I'll take Aurelius and pony Winner back.

"Can I come?" asked Ms.Samuels" I can ride."

"Sure you can take Flame." I said. I opened the two doors to the trailer and Ashley took 6 lead-ropes out of the tack room. Each of my horses have a metal plate on the halter saying each of the names. All my horses have the best tack.

N/A please private massage me is you like it

I have saddles like you could never imagine. It just occurred to me that I need to get six saddles per horse plus my luggage onto campus without a vehicle. I'm sure that I can figure out a way like a horse carriage. Right now I just want to get there.

"Hey Abby I'll pony Winner for you if you want to race ahead and get the stalls set up." Said Ashley.

It's as if she can read my mind sometimes and I love it. Ashley took the lead ropes and handed me Aurelius's bridle. I lead Aurelius out of the ten horse trailer and gently slipped the bit in his mouth and over his ears. When I finished when I finished doing up the chin strap and throat latch I flung my leg over his back and adjusted my seat. I love riding bareback so much.