Chapter 3

Shout out too ......................................... Jellyellie06 , good job.
Read This NOW:
HIRO MASHI ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL MAKE ANOTHER SEASON OF FAIRY TAIL ON APRIL THE 23TH 2017!!!! Just wanted to let you know anyway back to the story.

I pushed Natsu off of me and I ran to my mirror .
I looked at a red Dragon head and it had Dragon scales.

I felt the small scales
They were soft.
Natsu grunted.

"Luce ..... why did you do that?"

Natsu said rubbing his head.
I didn't pay attention to him as I touched the soft scales over and over again. I felt his arms around me. What I didn't even here him leave the bed.

" Luce that's not going anywhere so calm down gezzzze."

Natsu said in a duh voice. I rolled my eyes at him touching the red Dragon scales for the last time before turning to Natsu.

"Hey Natsu ..."

"Yes Luce ."

"Do you know who else is a mate of the dragon slayer's?"

I asked and Natsu smirked a toothy grin .

" Wendy went on a date with Romeo ..... Luxsus took Mira .....hmmmm and Gajeel took Levy- "

"Wait Gajeel took Levy?"

" Yah ......"

" I wonder what they are doing?"

Natsu smiled at my question wiggling his eyebrows. I glared at Natsu.

" LUCY KICK !"

I kicked Natsu away from me and he glared at me

" Why do you keep hurting me?"

"You are okay Natsu stop being such a baby."

I said looking at my pink dense idiot.

I walked over to Natsu that was standing in the middle of my room crossing his arms while he pouted.

I kissed his cheek and he glanced at me still pouting. I sighed and quickly smirked. This time I kissed his whole face but not his lips I pulled away and he had a small smile on his face.

My lips came closer to Natsu's before I stopped.

"Grrrrr ...... Luce don't tease me like that."

Natsu mumbled before smashing his lips with mine. He held the back of my head gripping into my blond hair.

I thought to myself , I wonder if Levy and Mira are okay .