Role Reversal Reverse - Am I Getting Cheesy?

(Artwork by: NepFrench from DeviantArt)

[WARNING: If Iris Heart is involved, there will be sexual activity]

A day in Hyperdimension is never boring usually it's because there are many things to do, and I don't have to worry about real problems back at home. There is only 2 days left for me before Histoire can get the result or a solution for how I will get home.

After breakfast, Plutia has to return to her own dimension, but she was reluctant to leave at first, and cling to me like her life depends on it. However, she half-willingly decided to return to her dimension when the Nep sisters and Peashy decide to go with her.

Coming out of the kitchen after finishing with the dishes, I notice steam coming from the living room. I quickly head to the source of the steam and saw it coming out of Histiore as she floats in the air without moving a muscle.

I approach Histiore, and ask, "Ah, Histy, are you okay?"

And Histoire reply, "I am just a little fried at the moment (=_=)."

Then I wonder, "So...about the 3 days to solving my problem..."

"I'm sorry, [F/n], but I must've caught a bug or something. It will take some time for me to fix it."

It seems Histoire's search was interrupted yesterday so she was back to square one.

"It's okay, Histy..." I don't know what came over me, but just seeing how Histiore care so much about me brings me close to tears. Literally. I am very close to crying right now. "Thank you, Histiore," I said solemnly.

Histiore look startle at my watery eyes. "W-Why does it look like you're going to cry?!(゚ Д゚)"

I wipe away my tears like it wasn't a big deal. I can't control my emotion sometimes. "It's nothing."

Histiore seems to be at ease with what I said. "But what about your life at home, your friends, and family?"

I will admit that I do not want to cause trouble back at home. "Well, that might be bad if I stay here too long. (^_^;)"

"Hey. You should leave the emoticon to me." Histiore broke the 4th wall.

"Yes, ma'am," I said with a giggle.

Before heading out, I put bandages on my neck to hide the hickeys that's visible, hickeys that Plutia gave me. Luckily she didn't give me too much; otherwise I would look like a mummy with the bandage.

I start my day with helping around and hanging out with the gang, minus the Nep sisters, Plutia, and Peashy. But when I arrive in Leanbox, I end up staying there for a long period of time, much to the Leanbox's Oracle's, Chika Hakozaki, dismay. Due to being a gamer, Vert wouldn't let me leave so I decide to stay and play game with her. It was fun while it lasted until I hear my stomach growl.

Guh, how embarrassing. Must be almost dinner time since the sun outside was getting ready to set.

Vert giggles. "Someone's hungry."

I ask Vert if I can use her kitchen to which she give me the ok and direct me to her kitchen. Once I get to the kitchen, I wash my hands then put on an apron.

I was about to start making preparation until I notice Chika spying on me by the doorway.

I already know without Chika saying a word to me. She's jealous that I get to spend time with Vert, but it's not like I like the latter that way. Besides, I already have Plutia as my waifu. A lot of people out there would think I'm crazy for thinking Plutia is waifu material, or choosing her as a possible love interest, but I digress.