Extra Chapter Of My Life With Plutia

Ever since Plutia went into the portal with me, she has been living with me and going to school with me. It's a good thing I didn't forget about the phone Histoire lend me because without it, I wouldn't be able to contact her. Histoire was all worry, but Neptune, the opposite. Neptune was actually jealous that Plutia get to have an adventure on Earth. I, on the other hand, didn't think it's that exciting on Earth at all since I practically live here my whole life.

But being with Plutia every day just makes me the happiest girl alive.

When Monday morning came, it was hard to wake her up. I was already dress in my school uniform.

"Plutie, please. You promise you're going to wake up early for school. Now, chop, chop."

Plutia let out a groan as she pulls the blanket over her head. The only way Plutia would listen to me if I offer her something, like my body. Yes, my body. It doesn't matter if it's at school, in public, in private, or at home, she will have her way with me one way or another. Even the whole school knows about our relationship.

"Hey, Plutie, we can do it before class."

The second I finish what I said, Plutia woke up in a flash and got ready for school. I am amaze of the amount of energy she received every time I offer her something. One minute, she is just too lazy to care like Neptune, and the next, she's like Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog, ready to go about her day.

Not even halfway to the train station, Plutia already plead for me to give her a piggyback ride.

I try to reason with her. "You know your panties will show, right."

Plutia pouted. I end up dragging her to school. The second a boy classmate try to flirt with me near the front gate of the school building, Plutia became wide awake like something has been awaken inside her. She was glaring at the poor boy like she was going to kill him, which she can.

The boy tense up and look like he has just gotten Satan mad, and fear that he got in his hit-list. "I-I'll see you in class, [L/n]!" he said before he ran away.

Once the boy was out of our sight, Plutia went back to being half-asleep and pouting. I couldn't help but giggle at the cute face my girlfriend was making. But once we were inside the school building, Plutia start dragging me to a deserted hallway then an empty classroom.

Oh, it's coming.

I sit at a random desk then have Plutia sit on my laps, facing me. We end up making out, and Plutia was being aggressive even though she promised she will let me be top this time. While she's busy with stealing my breath, I took the opportunity to rub her cute breast through her top. Plutia was caught by surprise and tense up while letting out a yelp. As I continue to rub one of her breasts, she placed a hand on the arm that's connected to the hand that's rubbing her. She smiles softly at me. With my other hand, I reach behind her and slide it inside her panties. Just as I was about to stick a digit in her butt, the door was violently open with a thud.

Plutia and I both jolt up and stop what we were doing.

"Howdy, ya'll!" It was Neptune, in the school uniform.

Nepgear quickly rush inside after her sister. "Sis! I told you not to barge in!"

Plutia did not look please. She removes my hands from her body and get off of me. Then she walks up to the CPU of Planeptune, who acts without thinking. Once she was standing in front of Neptune, she smiles at the latter. It was not just a normal smile, it was a smile with evil intention.

"Oh, Neppy~"

Neptune calm down and took a second or two to understand her situation. Once she realized the smile she was getting from the sadist CPU, she swallows nervously.

I don't know how the Nep sisters got here, probably through the same portal I use. But all I know is Neptune just got her death sentence.