2

•Taylor•

I was walking to school and Mateo and his crew were behind me. They were laughing and joking, I just kept my head up.

"Hi Taylor", Mateo said to me.

I stayed quiet.

"What, you got nothing to say now, he said.

I just stayed quiet and kept walking then I felt a hand on my ass. I pushed his hand off. "Don't touch me Mateo", I barked. He pushed. "What you gonna do about it little girl". Pushing me more. "Fuck you Mateo", I yelled. After that I put my headphones on for the rest of the way. When we got there I walked to my locker and got my shit and closed my locker. I pulled out my phone seeing a text.

Beth_bitchh: Sorry girl I'm not coming to school today, love u.

Hailey must be at cheer practice. Great I have a class with Mateo. I sighed and walked to my period. When I got there I sat in the 3rd Row and went on social media. The teacher Mr. Willis was typing on his computer. When class started Mateo came in the room and sat beside me and Leloo sat behind me. Just Great. I did my assignment. As I was doing it I felt a paper thrown at me. I rolled my eyes and picked up the note. And it said: "Help me with This Hoe". ~Mateo~ I threw the paper and continue my work when I was done I drew in my journal but Mateo kept bothering me. But I ignored him. Leloo was on his phone the whole time. Soon the bell ringed for lunch. So I got up from the seat and grabbed my book and left and went to my locker and put my book away and closed it an went    to lunch but first I went to restroom. When I got there I went got there I looked in the mirror put on some chapstick and fixed my hair a bit just then Jade, Mateo's girlfriend came in. And looked at me with a stank face.

"Why are you in here hoe",She said.

"The only hoe in here is you, I didn't damn near sleep with the who football team", I barked.

"Bitch", She yelled pushing me.

I pushed her back causing her to stumble out the bathroom. She fell on the floor. She looked at me with anger but I don't give a fuck. I dropped my stuff on the floor ready to fight. I put my hair up in a bun. And she pushes me and I punched her in her face and all she does is pull my hair. I keep throwing punches and by now there was a crowd around us. I grabbed her hair and kept punching her. I then felt arms wrap around me and pull me off. It was Leloo, And Mateo held Jade. I tried to pushed him off. "Get off me", I yelled. He let go and I grabbed all my shit and left. I wasn't even hungry anymore. I walked out to see Mateo and Jade making out. I rolled my eyes and walked off. I didn't know where I was going but somewhere.

I'm sorry it's short but I wanted to hurry this. It's kinda like a little teaser. But anyway here you guys go.

Byeeeeeee Fam

~ Shay 😘✌