Chapter 3

"Is she gonna wake up?" Somebody groaned from nearby. "I have nobody to talk to."

What in the name of all the good oreos is going on?! Where am I?

I know I said realization is a bitch, but when you don't remember something and it randomly comes back all at once, I want to drive my face into a blender.

"Ow." I muttered, rubbing my head.

"She's awake!" Somebody yelled happily.

I threw a couch pillow at the voice. "Shut. Up." I growled.

"Are you okay? And, sorry about Mitch. He really wanted to meet you." I opened my eyes and saw forking JeromeASF sitting on the couch a few spaces away.

"I'm in a house, with some of the most amazing YouTubers of all time.

Don't ask me if I'm okay. 'Cause I'm fridging amazing right now." I sighed happily and stared at the white ceiling.

"Nice hoodie," Mitch chuckled from above me on the couch. "Do you always snore like that?"

Oh. My. Gods. How embarrassing.

"And do you always say fridging?" Adam walked in holding a package of oreos.

"Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!" I squealed, bouncing in place. The rest of Team Crafted and other YouTubers walked in laughing. I smiled as the oreos were placed on my lap.

Let's just say they were gone in give minutes. Mmmhh.

"To answer your question Mitch, yes I always say fridging and forking." I smiled around my oreos.

"Tomorrow is your first day of school, so be ready by 5 am." Dawn grabbed the oreos and disappeared into the kitchen.

"Sky! C'mon, we'll be late!" Adam yelled from downstairs.

I looked myself over for the millionth time.

Purple and black tyedye skinny jeans, baggy black croptop, and purple and white Adidas.

"Coming!" I grabbed my black JansSport bag and skipped down the stairs.

"Have fun." Jerome hugged me, followed by Mitch and Ian... And everybody else.

"Okay, you nervous?" Adam turned to me. We were pushed outside of the dreaded high school.

Yes I'm nervous, idiot! "Nawh, I don't get nervous!" I chuckled.

I'm gonna die.

Oooohh. Bradley's going to school! I have big plans for this upcoming chappie! Can. Not. Wait!