Chapter Twelve: Home Sweet Kendall

James' PoV

It was extremely late by the time I arrived back at PalmWoods. Nobody was downstairs in the lobby, not even Mr. Bitters. The whole place now had an eerie quietness to it. My gaze over the dark room. Nothing. From what I could smell, nobody had been down here for a couple hours. Not even Buddah Bob. I frowned as I made my way toward the elevator. It dinged and the doors slid open, revealing a worried looking Jo. "James!" she gasped, hugging me tightly. I winced and hugged her back. "Where have you been?" She asked worriedly, breaking apart from the hug.

"Out walking." I said. Well, it wasn't a complete walk. "I'm sorry I'm late. I ran into Muf-" I began when Jo cut me off sharply.

"Muffy? What is she doing back in town? She does realize you're only a vampire on Halloween, right?" Jo questioned, grabbing my upper arm and dragging me into the elevator. 'If only that were true.' I couldn't help but think, running my fingers through my hair. "Anyways, Logan and Carlos helped me, Lucy, and Camille move your stuff into my apartment while you were gone. Oh, and don't worry about it. We wouldn't have let you help anyways." She explained with a dismissive wave of her hand. She kept on talking but I wasn't listening to half of it. I was starting to feel that strange feeling again which made it difficult to keep my eyes open. I let out a jaw-popping yawn. Jo gave me a funny look but noticed my current state and said nothing.

The elevator dinged when we arrived at Jo's floor and she lead the way to her apartment. She unlocked the door and pulled me in. I looked over her apartment. It was brightly colored, vibrant, and homey. Something I should have expected from Jo. "Your room is over here. Everything's all unpacked and set up the way you like it." She pointed down the hall. "Second door on the right. Bathroom's across the hall. My bedroom is by the bathroom." Jo continued on and as she spoke, it suddenly occurred to me that I have never really spent any time with Jo before.

I nodded, yawning again. "I'm gonna go to bed, Jo. Good night." Jo hugged me again before I headed down the hall. Sure enough, all of my things were set up almost exactly the way they were when I shared a room with Carlos. I felt exhausted and fell onto my bed, not bothering to change into pjs. I pulled my blanket over me as I started shivering violently. My teeth chattered. I wasn't cold. In fact I felt the opposite. I squeezed my eyes shut and took slow deep breaths to calm myself. What was going on with me?

I lay there completely motionless and sadly wide awake until the sun started drifting through the window before I finally drifted off to sleep.

(A/N: A warning to the innocent. Dirty dream ahead. You can skip down now if you wish to maintain your innocence. But to all others, enjoy!)

~~~~~~The Dream~~~~~~

The room was fancy-looking and lit only by a few strategically placed candles. Kendall really outdid himself this time. I thought with a loving smile. I leaned back in the red velvet loveseat, waiting for my husband to finish showering. I thought it was kinda dumb since by the time I was finished with him, he probably would need to take one again. Steam burst out of the bathroom as Kendall came out, fully dressed. I pouted slightly but quickly removed it from my face. He still looked absolutely gorgeous. Running his fingers through his wet hair, Kendall seemed to not notice me at first.

I slowly got to my face and came up behind him as he stood in front of the dresser, looking at himself in the mirror. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and slid one hand under his loose tee-shirt. "James!" he gasped, turning in my arms to face me. I smirked, putting my other hand on the back of his head, pulling him in for a kiss. It started out sweet and slow before quickly becoming heated and passionate. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He quickly pulled away. I gave him a confused look. "What about the girls?" He asked. I smiled.

"They're sound asleep. They won't hear a thing." I said, my voice low. It had been SO long since we last did anything and I was dying to have him naked and writhing in pleasure under me. The beautiful blonde boy sighed, relaxing in my arms before claiming my mouth in hard, passionate, needy kiss. I pressed him up against the dresser, invading his mouth with my tongue. I could feel his growing erection against my own as he moaned into my mouth. I slid my hand up underneath his shirt, tracing his hard abs. We broke apart, panting heavily. "Bed. Now." I said, breathlessly. Kendall nodded, pulling me toward it.

I pushed him down on his back and crawled on top, straddling his hips. He reached up, undoing my pants while I yanked off my shirt. I leaned down and claimed his mouth with my own, easily gaining dominance as our tongues danced around each other in an erotic tango. His hands slid up and down my sides, making me shiver under his touch. I quickly undid his jeans and started trying to pull them off. Kendall lifted his hips to help me, eyes nearly black with lust, want, and need, but more importantly, love. I threw his jeans off the bed, not caring where they landed, then helped him out of his shirt. It wasn't long before we were both in just our boxers, kidding each other sloppily, our hands fisted in each others hair.

I slid slowly a hand down his chest and stomach and into his boxers. I cupped him, making him arch his back, gasping in surprise. He moaned loudly as I started to pump him. "Jamie, oh, Jamie." He gasped as I started trailing kisses down his neck, looking for his sweet spot. When I had left a nice huge hickey, I pulled away and rolled us over so that I was on top, pulling his boxers off. I kissed down his stomach, still pumping him. All that could be heard from him where gasps, moans, and begs as I pleasures him. "I-I-I'm gonna-" He started but before he could finish, he released his seed all over my hand and his stomach with a loud moan. I licked my hand off then licked him clean but I was nowhere near finished with him yet.

Kendall was panting heavily underneath me, his emerald green eyes still dark. I smiled evilly before taking him in my mouth. He gasped and started bucking his hips. I places my hands on his hips, holding him down as I sucked on him, trailing my tongue over the head. It wasn't long before he was hard again. I released him with a loud 'pop!' and sat up. "James," he whispered, watching me through heavily lidded eyes. "I want you in me now." I smiled, lifting his hips up and aligning his hole with my dick before slowly pushing in, giving him time to adjust.

"M-m-move." he begged when I was completely inside him. I started slow but quickly adjusted my pace until we were both moaning loudly. We reached our peaks simultaneously and I collapsed on top of him. "I love you so much, James." Kendall whispered, kissing me softly.

"I love you too. More then you know." I whispered back, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close. My life was perfect now. I had a loving husband, two beautiful daughters, and an amazing job. Yep, everything was perfect.

~~~~~~~~End of Dream~~~~~~

Too bad it was only a dream. I thought sadly upon waking up. I still felt very sick. Good thing I wasn't allowed to work until the baby was born.

---------------------------------------------

Okay, my lovelies. Here's your twelfth chapter! Can I get five comments on this chapter, puhlease? Thnx, and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!! ~Ciao!