Rebels

Chapter 2
Rachel's pov:
I woke up super early and got dress so my foster parents wouldn't hear me. Last night was bad , my foster mom came home drunk again and she pushed me into a wall . Ever since I was a baby I was in foster care . I had a bad heart when I was a kid and needed a bunch of transplants . I've been passed around like a bowl at the dinner time since I was 5 and now I'm stuck with this horrible family . I don't know anything about my parents but from what my social worker told me they aren't in Lima or Ohio for that matter . God I hate it here and now that I'm 17 and am finally out of high school I can leave this crap hole . The problem is I have no where to go . No friends , no family, I don't even have a boyfriend I can stay with . Anyway I snuck out of the house so my demon of a foster mom wouldn't hear me.
(1 hour later )
I sat in the abandoned car next to the fence where the rich mental institution was. I ate my peanut butter cookie that I had stolen from the mini market and looked at the clouds . I glanced over at the fence and saw a man laying in the grass in pajamas. I got up and walked over there .

"Are you okay?" I asked the guy .

He stayed silent as he looked up at the sky,

"You know I don't really see the big deal it's just clouds." I said .

He looked at me and said,

"They're more than just clouds they're hidden figures." He said.

"What's your name ?" I asked him.

"Finn , you?" He asked me.

"Rachel." I said .

He looked at me and then said,

"Shouldn't you be at school?" He asked me.

"Shouldn't you be in your facility?" I asked him.

"I couldn't take it anymore it's so depressing in there ." He said .

"Then why don't you leave?" I asked him.

"Because I tried to kill myself." He told me.

I looked at him , he was cute but you could tell by the look in his eyes he was sad .

"Wanna cookie?" I asked him.

He looked at me confused and then I said,

"Come in I didn't poison it I promise." I said .

I then offered the cookie to him and he took it.

"Thanks." He said .

I smiled and I noticed the guards coming for him.

"Uh oh you're in trouble." I said and got up.

"Mr. Hudson this part is strictly prohibited now let's go!" The nurse said and she and two other man took Finn away.

I looked at him and he looked back and said,

"Thanks for the cookie!"