Trouble

If you guys wanna see the video that I made for this fanfic, this is the link:

http://youtu.be/Dlp3uYuTF3k

:)

************************************

Justin turned on the tv and the first thing he saw was:

'JEN AND JUSTIN BREAKING UP BEFORE WEDDING'

'ROSS AND RACHEL BREAKUP ALL OVER AGAIN'

'JEN HATES JUSTIN'

'JUSTIN CHEATED ON JEN'

All with huuuge pictures of them fighting.

'Oh my god.' Justin mumbled.

'No, it can't be.' Jen said.

'I knew this would bring problems...'

'Damn it. I should've never went on the street. Okay, maybe I should've to calm down but I shouldn't have yelled... STUPID ME' She yelled at herself, started crying and ran upstairs.

'NO HONEY!' He went after her.

He found her upstairs, crying on the bed. 'Sweetie pie?'

'What?! I screwed it up, please leave me alone!'

'No, honey, I'm not leaving you like this.' He hugged her tight. After a few minutes she gave it up and hugged him back.

Then they fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning when they woke up their answering machine was full of messages. The first was from Courteney. Jen called her back.

'Courteney?'

'Jen?! What happened?! I saw the news!!! What's true and what's not? I am concerned about you!'

'Well, we did fight. I feel really bad about it. Justin had been working a lot and I got sad because he wasn't home a lot. Then I went to the set to surprise him. I saw him sitting in his trailer with a woman. His co-star. Of course I thought wrong...'

'Oh sweetie are you alright?'

'Yeah. Then I started yelling at him and running to the street. The paparazzi showed up and took pictures. They got what they want.'

'Awww, I'm so sorry. So how are you and Justin doing?'

'Okay I guess. Last night we fell asleep in each others arms. I am very lucky to have him.'

'You are. So I have to go now but I hope everything will be good again.'

'Me too.'

'Bye.'

Then Jen answered all the rest of the calls.

'Justin?'

'Yeah?'

'What should we do now? Everybody still thinks we are breaking up or something?'

'Uhum... I don't know. Normally I would say: just try to not care what they think. But this is huge.'

'I know. I want to make everything up to you.'

'You don't have to.'

'Yes, I do. What if we go out tomorrow just walking on the streets, then they can see everything is fine between us. It is, right?'

'Yes of course honey. It's just kinda weird that we are doing that for the world.'

'Yeah I know... we'll do that.'