35: Matteney dinner and wedding plans

At 8 o'clock Matthew was going to pick up Court.
Jen was helping Court with finding the perfect dress.
In Courts room:
'So, I've got a few dresses with me. I'll show them to you okay?' Courteney said.
'Okay great!'
She changed into the first one.
'So, what do you think?' She asked. It was a simple black cocktail dress. Nothing too much with a sweetheart neckline.
'That's so adorable honey, I would pair it with a necklace tough, to spice it up a little.'
'Yeah that's right. It's cute but really simple...' She looked in the mirror.
'The next one?'
'Yeah sure!'
She got changed again.
This time it was a wine red dress, a long one with a built in necklace. Not too fancy but fancy enough.
'Oh myy this one is so pretty! It's appropriate for a dinner like this I think.'
'Isn't it too much?'
'Maybe a bit but it's soo goreous tough!'
'Okay, onto the next one.'
And again she got changed. This was a dark blue lace dress, kinda fancy, not too much. It was a bit above the knee with a v-neck.
'Wow, okay this one is the prettiest and the most appropriate for the dinner. Is it easy to unzip?' She asked.
'Yeah, this is one of the most comfortable dresses I own, why?'
'Well, you know why.' Jen winked at her.
'Awe common, not on the first date!' She said.
'You never know honey. But it's super pretty and you should totally wear it!'
'Okay thanks for helping me out. I'll wear this one.' Court smiled and ran back to the bathroom. When she came back she sat next to
Jen and said:' Well, I thought about what you said earlier about the unzipping?'
'Yeah?' Jen said.
'I've known him for a long time tough and I bet he would handle me with care. I don't know...'
'Look, if you're both ready, just go for it. But if you're doubting just wait.'
'I'm sorry for asking all this, I've known this for a long time. It's just ugh I'm nervous ya know.'
'Yeah, get it honey. What shoes do you wanna wear?'
'I was thinking about my black pumps.'
'Yeah, they'd look good with it!'
After getting dressed at around 7:30 they all sat in front of the tv.
'Thank god.' Jen said.
'What?' Court replied.
'I'm super tired. I'm staying home tonight, if that's alright with you?' She looked at Justin.
'Yeah sure honey.' He replied.
'Oh, I know what we can do! We can make some plans for the wedding, the wedding planner told us that we had to give our opinions of some stuff.' Jennifer said.
'Oh yeah I'm kinda in the mood for that, let me see!' He said with a squicky voice because of happiness.
Jennifer stood up and took a book that said:' Wedding ideas'
'Okay, let's see...' She said.
They used their time to look over a couple of things and in the mean time Matthew picked Courteney up.
He knocked at the door and Courteney jumped up. She hugged Jen and Jen whispered:' Good luck honey, you'll know what you want when you're with him!'
'Thanks darling. For everything. I'll text you.'
'Okay bye.'
Court walked to the door and opened it.
'Hello there!' Matthew said smiling and gave her a quick kiss.
'Hey!'
'Are you ready?'
'Yeah, I'm all yours!'
'Okay let's go.' And they walked hand in hand outside.
Justin and Jen were the only two staying home tonight.
'They're too cute right?!' Jen said.
'Yes, you can tell they really like each other.' Justin answered.
'We also really like each other!' Jen said with a sexy look on her face.
'Oh do we?' He said sarcasicly, already taking off her t-shirt.
'I guess we do because we're doing this!' She said between kisses.
'Haha' They both stopped kissing and looked each other deeply in the eyes.
'I love you Jennifer Joanna Aniston.'
'I love you too Justin Paul Theroux.'
That was the beginning of an amazing night for them. But not only for them because Courteney and Mattew where almost at their restaurant, still in a cab.
'So...' She said.
'You look gorgeous tonight! I mean, you're always gorgeous but wow!'
She giggled. 'Thank you, you also look very handsome in this suit!'
'Thank you darling.' He got kinda shy and scared. He looked her straight and deeply in the eyes which made her look down and giggle. He put his hand on her face, lifted it a little, came closer and asked:' May I?'
'Of course you may.' She whispered.
He put his lips on hers and kissed her like she had never been kissed before, fast but soft, sweet tasting but minty, gently but raunchy. Perfect. When they arrived at the restaurant they both took a seat and ate their food, they couldn't keep their eyes off each other.
At the same time Jen and Justin were watching a movie, a romantic comedy. After that, they decided to watch the premiere of The Leftovers that was airing today -let's just say it did-. Justin plays an NYPD cop. Jen visited the set once. She saw Justin shooting a scene where he was at home and just came out of the shower. Shirtless and tanned. This scene aired now.
'Oh I remember this!' Jen said.
'Me too! It was the day you were visiting!'
'Yes!'
'What did you think of the set?' He asked curiously.
'Well the set was pretty normal but you in that scene. Woow. You. Were. So. Hot. '
He rubbed her back and said:' Thank you, that's uhm sweet haha!'
'You're so welcome!' She said and gave him a hug.
In the mean time Courteney and Matthew had already finished dinner.
'Did you like it?' Matt aksed.
'Loved it, the view is also awesome!'
'Yeah, I know, the Hudson is very pretty and...'
'No, I meant my view right in front of me!' She winked.
'Awe honey, you're too sweet!'
'You're amazing, did you know that?'
'I've been told that before.' They laughed.
Matthew wanted to be honest with her and said:' Courteney, look, 10 years ago when we were shooting Friends I always thought, wow, the guy that gets to go home with this woman is lucky. For me there were no feelings involved but now.... Things have changed since then. Drasticaly. '
'Yeah, for me it's the same thing, I had no feelings for you back the but now thing reaaally changed.'
'It's so nice to hear you thinking the same way as I do!'
'Yes it is!'
'So euhm shall we get the bill?'
'Yeah sure!' Courteney didn't want her night with him to end. Not yet. It had been so much fun. And soooo romantic! They took a cab and suddenly Matthew asked:' Would you ehm maybe like to have a drink at my place?'
'Oh yeah sure, I'd love that!'
Courteney unlocked her phone and sent a text to Jen saying:' Just had dinner, now heading to his place for a drink xx'
At Jens place:
'Shouldn't we go to sleep honey? It's getting late and I'm tired.' Jen said.
'Yes, I was kinda hoping that you'd say that.'
'Okay, let's go.'
They stood up and suddenly Jennifer got a text. She smiled.
'Court is going to his place to have a drink.'
'I bet that won't be the only thing...' He winked.
'Yeah maybe. I don't know.'
'What?'
'She said that she wasn't sure about it yet.'
'Well, that's her choice of course.'
'Yes, completely.'

************************************
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's a bit longer than normal :) Sorry for weirdly stopping here but I wanted to make this into 2 parts ;)
Julie x