Jacksepticeye song (because I got bored one day)~Omega

I never knew that a video could get millions of views till I started watching you.

I always thought that you were just a pewdiepie copy then I started watching you.

I love you Jackesepticeye you're the greatest person on youtube all I know is I want to meet you I want meet you. We all love you Jacksepticeye.

I'm probley never gunna meet you all I know I wanna be your friend till the very end. I never knew that I could be able to love you this much. Every day a new video how could someone get this good at making videos?

I love you Jacksepticeye you're the greatest person on youtube all I knew is I want to meet you I want meet you. We all love you Jacksepticeye.

Goofing off with your friends till the day ends I watch every morning. I'm probley gunna get a lot of hate for making this please no one flag it but all I wanna say is you're the best. Please oh please watch this.

I love you Jacksepticeye you're the greatest person on youtube all I know is I want to meet you I want meet you. We all love you Jacksepticeye.

I love you Jacksepticeye you're the greatest person on youtube know is I want to meet you I want meet you. We all love you Jacksepticeye. Thank_you

~~~~Worlds best song xD~~~~