1; Natsu Hamilton

"Today, children, I am going to tell you the story of my late husband, Natsu Hamilton (Natsu Hamilton sounds horrible lol)" Lucy Schuyler Hamilton told the orphans, gesturing for them to sit down. "It all started a long time ago. He was a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a scotsman. He was dropped in the middle if a forgotten spot in the Caribbean by providence impovarished in squalor. How does he grow up to be a hero and a scholar?"
--Flashback---~
The ten dollar founding father without a father got alot farther by working alot harder, by being a self starter. By fourteen they placed him in charge of a trading charter. An everday when slaves were being slaughtered and cartef away across the waves. He struggled and kept his guard up, inside he was longing for something to be a part of. The brother was ready to steal, borrow or barter.

Then a hurricane came and devestation (most likelt misspelt) reigned, our man saw his future dripping down the drain, he wrote his first refrain; The testament to his pain.

The word got around, they said; "This kid is insane, man!", took up a collection just to send him to the main land, get your education, don't forget from whence you came and the worlds gonna know your name, what was his name again?

Natsu Hamilton. His name is Natsu Hamilton and there's a million things he hasnt done. But just you wait, just you wait.

When he was ten his father split, full of it, debt-written, in two years we see Natsu and his mother, bed-ridden, half dead, sitting in their own sick, the scent thick.
And Natsu got better but his mother went quick.

Moved in with his cousin, the cousin commited suicude, left him with nothing but ruinef pride, something new inside, a voice saying: "Natsu you've gotta fend for yourself!" He started every treatise on the shelf.

There would have been nothing left to do for someone less astute, he would'a been dead or destitute, without a scent of restitution, started working, clerking for his late mother's landlord, trading sugar cane and rum and all the things he cant afford.

Scamming for every book he could get his hands on,
Planning for the future, see him now as he stands on the bow of a ship headed for a new land. In New York you can be a new man.

Oh, Natsu Hamilton. We are waiting in the wings for you.
You could never back down, you never learned to take your Time

Oh, Natsu Hamilton. When Fiore sings for you, will they know what you overcame?
Will they know you rewrote the game?
The world will never be the same.

The ship is in the harbor now! See if you can spot 'em, another immigrant coming up from the bottom, his enemies destroyed his rep, Fiore forgot him.

"We fought with him." Gajeel Mulligan and Jellal de Lafayette said in unison.

"Me? I died for him." Loke Laurens and Nashi Hamilton said in unison.

"Me? I trusted him." Mavis Washington said

"Me? I loved him." Lucy Schuyler Hamilton, Erza Schuyler de Lafayette (im changing history cuz Jerza. OK.), Levy Schuyler Mulligan (GaLe is my life) and Lisanna Reynolds said in unison.

"And me? I'm the damn fool that shot him." Gray Burr said.

There is a million things he hasnt done. But just you wait.

What's your name man?

Natsu Hamilton.