2; Gray Burr, sir.

Year; 1776.
Location; New York City.
----------

Natsu POV
I pushed through the crowd, over to the ebony-haired male I thought was the prodigy of Princeton College, Gray Burr.
I could finally meet him!
"Pardon me, are you Gray Burr, sir?" I asked, tapping his shoulder.
"That depends, who's asking?" he responded, turning over to me, with an awfully cold aura. I didn't like it.
"Well I am Natsu Hamilton, got a problem, sir?" I said, with a more annoyed tone. "I have been looking for you. So, fight me!"
Gray looked suprised, I mean it's not everyday you see the hottest stranger (pun intended.) trying to fight you.
"No way, not that I wouldnt beat you and your stupid 19-year old fire aura, I just don't wanna attract attention. So why are you here anyway?" he shot back, crossing his arms.

"Well, sir, I heard your name at Princeton, I was seeking an accelerated course of study, when I got sort out of sorts with a buddy of yours." I said, scratching the back of my head.
"I may have almost killed him, it's.. A blur, sir, he handles the financials?" There was an awkward moment of silence, me scratching the back of my head and Gray glaring at me, until he finally broke the silence.
"You nearly killed the bursar?!"
He said. Geez, thats what I just said.
"Yes, I wanted to do what you did; graduate in two then join the revolution. He looked at me like I was stupid, I'm not stupid. (yea right.) So how'd you do it? How'd you graduate so fast?" I said, excitedly.
"It.. It was my parents dying wish before.. They passed.." Gray said, looking away, sad at the memory of his dead parents.
"You're an orphan? I'm an orphan! God, I wish there was a war, then we could prove that we're worth more than anyone bargained for!" I responded, as we started walking toward a bar.
"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked, pointing at the doors of Crow Bar. I nodded.
"That would be (A/N: THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH) nice." I responded, smiling. We walked into the bar, sitting down at a table.
"While we're talking, let me offer uou some free advice. Talk less. Smile more. Don't let them know what you're against or what you're for." He said, whilst giving the waitress our orders.
"You cant be serious." I said, looking in disbelief at Gray.
"You wanna get ahead, right, Fire Breath?" he said, smiling at his stupid nickname for me.
"Yeah, Popsicle. Got a problem?" I shot back, glaring at him.
"No, but, fools who run their mouths off wind up dead, F-" Gray said, being interrupted by someone opening the door and screaming; "WHAT TIME IS IT?!?" It was an orange haired male with blue glasses and a revolutionary outfit.
"Showtime!" the two guys behind him said, one with spiky black hair in a ponytail and piercings all over his body. The other had blue hair and a red symbol around one eye. They were all extremely drunk.
"Showtime, showtime, yo, I'm Loke Laurens in the place to be. Uh, two pints of Sam Adams but im working on three! HA! Those redcoats dont want it with me cuz i will pop-chika-pop these cops til im free!" The orange haired one said. What the fuck is going on. The blue haired one patted Loke's head as Loke sat down in an empty chair.
"Et oui, oui, mon ami, j'mapelle Lafayette! The lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say bonsoir, (or bonjoir. i cant speak french.) tell the king casse toi! Who's the best? C'est moi!" Lafayette said, proceeding to sit down as the piercing dude walked foward.
"BRRAHH BRAHH I am Gajeel Mulligan, up in it, lovin' it. Yes I heard your mother said; COME AGAIN! Lock up your daughters and horses, of course, its hard to have intercourse over four sets of coursets!" He said, then, too, sitting down.
What.
"Wow, no more sex! Pour me another brew, son, let's raise a couple more.." He started.
"To the revolution!" The three males said in unison.
Loke spotted Gray.
"Well, if it aint the prodigy of Princeton College! Gray Burr, give us a BURR-se, drop some knowledge!" Loke said, Gajeel and Lafayette laughing in the backround, Gray rolling his eyes.
"Good luck with that, you're taking a stance, you spit. Ima sit, we'll see where we land." Gray said, the crowd going 'OOOOOHHHH'.
"Burr, the revolutions imminent, what do you stall for?" Loke asked, slightly laughing.
"If you stand for nothing, Burr, what'll you fall for?" I said standing up as Loke, Gajeel and Lafayette noticed me.
"Who are you?" Loke asked.
"Who are you?" Gajeel asked.
"Who are you?" Lafayette asked.
"Ooh, who is this kid, what's he gonna do?" They asked Gray in unison, pointing at me. And so my adventure started.
---------~
yay