𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐄
an outerbanks au

The Outerbanks, Paradise on Earth

THE TENSION BETWEEN THE POGUES AND KOOKS reached new heights when Hurricane Agatha wreaked havoc on the island, leaving Kildare County High School in ruins. As a result, the Pogues were forced to shack up at Kildare Academy, the home of the Kooks, for the remainder of the school year. Placing these two feuding groups under one roof was a recipe for disaster. To make matters worse, the summer surfing competition loomed overhead adding fuel to the fire, and promising utter chaos like a second hurricane about to strike the island.

      Alana Tamati had been through hell and back in the last year, and now her brother had decided to take a job as a surfing coach on the other side of the world. Needless to say, she wasn't exactly thrilled about it.  Alana had no idea what awaited her in this new chapter of her life, but one thing was certain— she never anticipated getting entangled in a generational feud between the teenagers of Kildare Island. And teaming up with the Pogues to infiltrate the Kooks, all in the name of surfing and war? That was definitely not on her radar.

      With the summer just three months away, what could possibly go wrong?

or.

In which honorary Pogue Alana sets out to take down the kingpin himself, Rafe Cameron, with a whole lot of speed bumps along the way.

INTRODUCING . . .

AS WELL AS

AS WELL AS

&&.

talia adams played by whitney peak

asher jordan played by josh macqueen

&&.

OTHER CHARACTERS AS MENTIONED

&&. warning
this will contain mature scenes/themes/language, underaged drinking & drug use, violence, talk of family violence, mental health issues, and any other canon themes in the show not mentioned.

&&. disclaimer
i do not own the outerbanks or it's original characters. all credits to the producers and writers of the show. however, i do own the plot and the tamati family as well as any original ideas for this book.

this is a complete au of the outer banks. it doesn't focus on the tv series, ships may still happen or little events as per the series, but it does not follow the gold plotline. some characters have been adapted to fit the themes in this book (the camerons, big John).

&&. note
this is essentially what in envision life to be like in the outerbanks— without the gold drama— of course there's still drama but it's more teen angst. Fully open to ideas and thoughts!! I'm just honestly excited to write the pogues being teenagers.

i haven't forgot about cleo either guys ! she's my wife and will be making her appearance at some point.

some things to look forward to!!
john tucker must die vibes. enemies to lovers. friends to lovers. catfish moment. the ultimate revenge scheme by Jesse James Maybank. pranks galore. jjpope. kooks vs pogues intensified. lesbian kie, cliche high school moments. lots of surfing, teenagers being teenagers