Chapter 38

Richard's POV
Some years have passed. But, I still do love Lea. She has changed a lot. I want to get her back. She already have a Daughter and A Husband. I will do everything to get Lea again. I will make sure of that.

💓

Calling Lea...

"Hello, Chard?"

"Hey Lea, can we talk?"

"Sure! When?"

"On Saturday?"

"Okay, 3 pm."

"Gee, thanks!"

After that Lea-Richard Momentum. A/N: charr! Sorna. 😂 epal si Author. Sarreh mga Bes!

Lea was on her way to Bianca's Room. When she was about to enter she heard some sobs.

"Bianca? Baby?"

No one is answering. Then Lea started to walk on the side of Bianca's bed. Then there she saw her daughter crying. She's about to hug her daughter. But Bianca refused it.

"Baby is there a problem?"

"Yes!,,Bianca shouted."

"What is it?"

"It's you Mommy! I remember the past. That time you left me. And you have chosen your stupid career!"

"Baby, Mommy did everything right? I am really sorry."

"Sorry? For what?! For God sake Mom! You left me with no reason! You chose your stupid career than your daughter. You don't want me. You don't really love me. I just realized right now. After all the memories we've had everyday. I'm always thinking if this would be nice. But no! All my life I've been living with a playful one. I thought that I can accept this situation of us much easier. But no it's not!"

"Anak, let Mommy explain. Please do listen to me."

They were both crying. Until Aga came.

I'm ho---me. Hey! Why are you two crying? What happen? Babes? Anak?"

Instead of answering her Dad's question. Bianca ran outside their house. She ran faster as she could. She wanted to be alone. She wanted to cry out loud. Burst into tears.

"Akala ko tanggap kona talaga. After all of what happen hindi pa pala. Bakit ganito?! Nahihirapan ako?!"

While running, Bianca didn't saw that there's a truck comming. And suddenly Bianca was accidentaly hit by the truck.

"Shortupdate!!!"

A/N:
Magulo ba? Sorry guys. Medyo busy na busy si Author. Buhay Grade 10. Hay! Anyway any questions?! Just leave them below. I would love to answer all of it. God bless. 😘💓