Introductary prologue

Hello and welcome to "everytime we touch" if anyone is here then that is.

Inroductary prologue:

"Hey coffee boy"

I internally flinched hearing that but showed nothing on my face, trying to come off as strong at least for once.

"WHAT?! and stop calling me that. My name is Zen"

"OK zack stop trying with the attitude and go bring me a coffee you little sh*t."

"Yeah and get me a cupcake with it will ya?"

"bring me two" .....

And ladies and gentlemen this is exactly how my mornings have been starting since the last three months or so.

The worst part?...There is no escape, except maybe in the soft puppy brown eyed lad working at starbucks.....

--------------------------------------------

"LiLiiiiii"
Oh gosh here comes the storm.

The said storm jumps on me landing on my stomach and is currently slapping me in the face.

"What the heck Lou?! stop"

"Nope not happening, you get up and I stop"

He really is not gonna stop anytime soon.

"OK OK am up. Who let you in anyway?"

"No one stops the sassmasta" Lou said getting up standing in an all the way diva pose. I chuckled shaking my head,

"whatever Lou I gotta reach Starbucks in 20."

"I don't understand why you have to work there when you have the entire-"

"Lou stop, you know exactly why" I said giving him a look.

No one is to mention it, its supposed to be a secret.

" yeah yeah whatever just go get ready for your 'job'"

So I did just that thinking about the beautiful golden eyed lad who comes to my starbucks everyday....

--------------------------------------------

Ok so this was just a introductary starting, the main chapters will start soon. So if anyone is reading this please let me know how am I writing?