Zaynie boy...

I was walking to starbucks to get coffee for my "co-workers"   trying to recite the orders, not like I needed to since I have been taking the same orders for the last three months.

Taking coffee orders, delivering papers, being shoved by everyone and being spat at by all people in my office is what my life has come to.

"Hey Zaynie boy" I look up at Liam once I hear his voice. He is looking at me with a small soft smile behind the counter.

I reply back with a shy "hi" looking down at the ground.

Chuckling at my antics he asks "Same old order Zaynie boy?"

I just nod in answer, blushing at the nickname.

Even he knows my order by now. He is the one who is always on the counter since last three months when I recite the same old order for my co-workers.

I always start blushing whenever he calls me these sweet names, no more used to this kind of affection.

I don't even know when I turned into this shy boy. All these things happening at work and all the rejection has made me insecure.

It has caused my facade -which I kept throughout my high school- to break and my real shy personality to come out.

Yes I used to be the most popular boy in my school.  Everyone used to worship me. I was a typical high school jock with the girls, the looks, the reputation and I do regret some things I did. Like-

"There you go Zaynie boy" Liam said breaking my thoughts. Well that story for some other day then.

And what is with this hot guy and giving me nicknames making me blush all over again.

"Thankyou" I reply trying to hide my blushing face.

He starts chuckling again. "You're cute"

"w-what?"

"I said you are cute babe" he repeated winking.

I swear my face was as red as a tomato now if not cause of his compliments then surely because of his nick names.

"uh um I gotta go" I said rushing out as fast as I can with his laugh ringing in my ears.

I stand in front of my office building, carrying cups and cups of coffee looking like an absolute clown.

'PAYNE ARTS AND MODEL AGENCY'.written in bold at the top of the tall building.

I know a wierd combination but it works. It is the most largest and reputed agency in the world. Its got more than 15 branches all over the UK and I don't know how many outside.

Heard it is owned by a young guy about my age. Damn if that is true the guy has one hell of a mind. Nobody has ever seen him. No one knows how he looks. No one even knows his first name. He is always referred to as Mr.Payne. He operates from behind the closed doors.

I am happy I got accepted in this company but the problem is I am only considered as a paper/coffee sort of a guy.

I mean I am here for modelling and not boasting or anything but I know I am pretty decent in the looks department. Afterall I was worshipped for them before and still people turn twice to look at me.

Then why am I not given the chance to model even once. I am tired of sending portfolios of my face and body to the modelling department and of my art work to the art department. I know I am good in art too, always have been but now I am starting to doubt my art as well as my looks.

Maybe I am seeing too much in myself and its not really there because everyday there are people telling me to shove off amd that I do not belong here and stuff.

I miss my friends, my advantages, my dad, the love. There is no one for me anymore. Nobody gives a sh*t if the boy who used to be the happiest ever has lost almost every ounce of it. except maybe when am with Liam.....

I have even tried sending mails to Mr.Payne's official e-mail address. But nope, Nothing nada!!  But I don't blame him. He has got enough weight on his shoulders than to look at a mere employee's mail.

Sending my portfolios of art and my body yet the only response I get from them is that I'll have to wait for some nore time and till then they will give me a temporary job of doing the paperwork.

The pay is also very low for this paper job. Nothing compared to what I'll recieve if I become a model  or get a chance to present my art. 

This just increases the pain in my heart knowing that I don't have mich time left. If I don't collect money fast I'll not be- "Hey coffee boy did you bring the coffee or what?"

"yeah yeah coming" I squeaked wiping my tears.

I wish there was someone there to wipe those tears....at least a friend....maybe Liam......

--------------------------------------------

Beep Beep

'you have a new mail'

"Dear Mr.Payne,

I am sorry for disturbing you and taking up your precious time. But if  you are reading this please listen to me for once.

Mr.Payne your company is amazing

really it is, but I just have a small

problem. I had been selected as a

model and artist for this company

with a proper interview. Its

been three months since that but the only job I am being given is that of a paper/delivery/coffee boy, whatever you want to call it. This is just not acceptable and so I was hoping if you could help me. I will be forever greatful.

Yours sincerely,

Zayn Malik."

--------------------------------------------

'select+delete'

Beep Beep

'your mail has been deleted'

He chuckled evily.

"The game has just started Zaynie Boy......"

****************************

So what do you think am I very bad, bad, fair, good?? If anyone is reading this please tell me if I should continue writing??!!