2

Nia

"Silas.."
He's ... Back to normal ?
What even is normal and abnormal now ?

" last station , outer lands " I here the trains voice say
The train comes to a slow stop . I grab Silas's hand and pull him quickly off the train with me .

It's beautiful . It's so beautiful , the wave of greenery from the trees below the platform we're currently standing on is nothing compared to the gardens at the collective.
I look up to Silas who is still looking emotionless , staring out into the distance . But still holding my hand ...
I continue to pace down to the end of the platform, down the stair case and out on to the deserted pathway while still holding hands with Silas .
I let a breath  " we're free "  I look back up to Silas , who then turns his head to look down at me .
" Silas . Please tell me you can feel ... Something ?" I study his face as he furrows his eyebrows slightly for a second and parts his lips as if too say something .

Then he smiles .

I gasp and pull him into an embrace . He puts his head on top of mine a rubs by back gently .
" the cure must not have worked fully I guess ." He says , I pull away and smile
" thank god . So what do we do now ?" I ask Silas
" I heard from a member of the other hiders from that group , didn't quite catch his name . That there is allegedly others out here ..."
" what ? So we just keep walking until we find them or something ?" He nods
" yes . We'll have to survive out here until we do though " great . No one told me that .
We walk along the dusty path until it starts to get dark .
Then we take shelter in an old shack we found . I'm surprised no one lives in here .

When we finally attempt to sleep , it's uncomfortable and cold lying on the floor .
I shiver and Silas notices , wrapping his arms around me he starts to hum a melody out of nowhere .
" where did you get that tune from ?" Silas pries open his eyes .
" I don't know . Maybe my mother sang a song something along the lines of it when I was a child ."
He continued humming it .
" so you can't remember anything from your child hood ?" He shook his head
" no . But neither can you , or anyone else ..."
" true "
" I love you . God I wish I'd met you earlier , I could have felt this a long time ago . I don't even know what love is really I just want this feeling and all the thoughts I have to last forever ."
Silas smirked at my speech .
" I love you too . Just remember what ever happens we have each other" I hum in agreement

////////////////////////////
Another chapter ! Please listen to the song above I think it relates to the movie
Thank you for reading
Vote
Comment
Follow