3 words

Liams POV

Harry booked an extra room for him and Rachelle to share 'as mutual friends', we all knew it was so he could make his move on her. We all ended up sharing in our pairs; Louis and Scarlett, who were very close now; Grace and Niall, loved up as ever; Frankie and Zayn, who couldn't keep their hands off each other; and me and Amelia.

She'd become much more open and confident around me, she told me about her school work, A Level photography and design. She showed me some of her work on her laptop and I must say she is amazing at it.

We walked in, hand in hand, and she smiled at me. Her big green eyes twinkled in the low light. I flicked the switch on and stood stunned at the room.

Wow. This must have cost a fortune, thank you to the managers!

 The bed was covered in a red sheet with velvet pillows laced with gold. It had a white and silver curtain draped round it and was lying gently on the cream carpet. In the corner was a brown leather sofa, an old fashioned one with buttons on the back. The wall had a gigantic mirror with a gold swirly edge, just to make the room seem even more extravagant. The glass chandelier spread light patterns all over the carefully carved ceiling. The walls were covered in red and gold flower wallpaper with a red feature wall. A small passage led to another room, guessing the bathroom and the red/gold theme continued.

“Wow this is amazing”

Amelia smiled and leapt on the bed, messing up the perfect sheet. I laughed and laid next to her, looking into her green eyes. She smiled innocently and curled up next to me, fitting perfectly on my chest. I played with her brown curls as she fiddled with the buttons on my shirt, stroking my chest.

“You know Amelia, you really are beautiful”

She looked up at me and blushed rosy pink, still smiling. I smiled back, sitting us both up. I took her hand and she watched as I entwined her fingers through mine, a warm smile appeared on her face once more.

“Amelia, you do believe what I said is true right?”

She blushed again and looked into my eyes innocently; her green eyes shone in the light and perfect flawless skin looked so soft. I stroked it to prove myself right and she giggled at my touch, I could feel a shiver down her spine as I did so.

“Of course I believe you, why wouldn’t I?”

“Because I know you don’t think you’re beautiful”

She looked down nervously, knowing what I said was the truth. I sighed and put my hand under her chin, forcing her gaze into mine. She frowned slightly so I kissed her softly, our lips barely touching. I moved them along to her ear, my breath tickling her neck.

“Amelia, there are thousands of girls in the world who want to be you sitting here with me, the only reason they’re not is they do not compare to you. I truly mean every word I say, especially this…”

I moved back and leant her forehead against mine, looking straight into her eyes. She slightly smiled and was still blushing.

“I love you Amelia”

She leant in and kissed me, her lips moved perfectly with mine. We moved slowly back onto the pillows, the kisses becoming deeper and more passionate. We finally broke apart, breathing heavily. She cuddled into my chest, her curls buried under my chin. I wrapped my arms round her and traced her arm, feeling her shiver under my touch. She pressed her lips against my neck and whispered gently:

“I love you too Liam”

She kissed me softly then fell into a deep sleep. I continued playing with her hair and listened to the sound of her heart beat and her soft breathing. Looking down at her one more time, so peaceful and angelic. I kissed her forehead one last time before drifting into a sleep, knowing I was holding her safely in my arms.