London

1 week later.

Giaans POV

I woke up to the sound of crying beside me, it was Tylah. I had stayed at her's last night. I'm guessing it was Beau, they've been fighting a lot the past few days. I mean they've been together for 2 years but I don't know if its going to last. I want nothing to do with it because its my brother and my best friend.

Tylah POV

Beau is being such an overprotective asshole. I can't believe it. I'm sick if him at the moment. I'm gonna ignore him and see what happens.

"LET'S GO TO LONDON BITCHES" I yelled, waking up Sam because he whacked on the wall. Giaan jumped and fell off the bed. I was cracking up laughing. I grabbed my camera out and started vlogging "hello everyone! Mind our no makeup Faces we just woke Up. We're heading to London today, for a big surprise, we can't tell you what it is yet, you'll find out soon enough" I smiled into the camera. "Well were gonna go get ready" Giaan yelled and I finished filming.

I had a shower and got dressed, I was in the bathroom straightening my hair as I heard someone come into the room. I looked in the mirror behind me and saw it was Beau. "Hey" he said quietly "hi". "Don't be like that babe, you know I was only saying that because I love you" he pleaded. "What am I supposed to do Beau?, did you really think I'm gonna cheat on you?" I snapped. " no baby, I was just saying what if" he exclaimed grabbing my wrist and pulling me closer to him, he placed his hand under my chin, forcing me to look at him. "I'm sorry if you thought I was being an asshole, I just don't wanna lose you bub" he whispered. "Awh, I don't wanna lose you either babe" I exclaimed kissing him.