Namjoon

I walked into my apartment. It was quiet and the lights were off. Maybe Namjoon wasn't home yet.

I set my purse on the counter and a glass from the cupboard. I turn on the sink just as i feel two arms wrap around my waist.

"Ah! Namjoon you scared me. I didn't even know you were home." I spoke.

"I was waiting for you to come home."

"Yeh sorry they kept me over at work."

"I'm glad you're finally here." The tone in his voice seemed to change. He started kissing my neck.

"Namjoon..."

"I don't think i can control myself anymore" he says in a raspy voice. I dropped my cup in the sink and he turned me around. He immediately smashed his lips into mine. I moaned in between the hot kiss. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. I could see the lust and need just in his gaze.

He then kissed me again. His soft lips on mine gave me tingles. He started licking my bottom lip asking for entry. I allowed. His tongue playing with mine. HE started to lift me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

We not once broke the hot kiss. He carried me to the bedroom and laid me down on the bed. His bulge on my center. He started to grind against me. The sudden action caused me to moan.

Namjoon broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. He then sat up and took his shirt off. I stare in awe at his body. I sit up and gently run my fingers along his abs. I kiss his stomach and then start to kiss my way down. I get to his jeans and start to unbutton them.

He just stares at me, breathing uneasy. I pull his pants down and I'm immediately met with his bulging erection. I pull down his underwear and grab his length. I start to move my hands up and down. Namjoon starts to groan in pleasure.

I start to lick his shaft. My action made him groan louder. I made my way to his tip. I started to make slow but quick flicks with my tongue. Teasing him.

I finally shoved it in my mouth. Namjoon moaned fuck and squirmed a little. I went back and forth with a slow pace. Hearing his groans made me more excited and needy. I wanted to feel more of him.

I took his length out of my mouth. I looked up at him and he looked a little disappointed. I laid back down and started to taking off my shirt. Namjoon got on top of me and started kissing my neck again hitting my sweet spot. He kissed his way down.

He unhooked my bra and threw it aside. He started kissing my breasts and started sucking on my nipple while his other hand fondling my other breast. I moaned in pleasure. He then started kissing his way down again and got to my jeans. He unbuttoned them and started to slide them off me along with my slip.

He then, without warning, shoved his erection into me. I maned out loud. He started thrusting slowly. I could feel his length against my walls. He gradually got faster. He was moaning in my ear.

"Fuck.."

"Namjoon. AH! Right there!"

He started thrusting faster hitting the same spot over and over. I could feel something growing in me. Namjoon then pulled out. He then lifted me up and got under me and put me on top of him. I slid down his length.

I started going up and down slowly on his erection. Namjoon helped guide me. The room was filled with our moans. Namjoon found my spot again. I couldn't control my moans as he thrusted faster and faster. My walls started clenching against his length.

"I'm cumming!" i yelled in between my moans. I finally got relief. Namjoon kept thrusting and i was squirming under his touch. Namjoon's thrusts were starting to slow.

"I'm.. I'm cumming too!"

He did one last thrust and released his liquid into me. Both of us were breathing heavy; exhausted. I got off of him and shrugged together when his length left my core.

"I love you" i said. Namjoon looked over at me.

"I love you too y/n."

The rest of the night we just layed together in bed until we fell asleep.

                        Okay so this is my first ff i ever wrote so i apologize if its bad yikes