Yoongi

Its 12:30am, but Yoongi has been in his studio all day. So I thought it would be a good idea to stop by and give him some food. I don't understand how he has the energy to compose music all day.

I pull into the parking lot of BigHit . The building might be locked but most of the time its not because some of the members stay back and work. I get into the building. Its dead quiet. I make my way to Yoongi's studio.

I knock on the door. No one answers. I decide to just go in. Yoongi is sitting at his desk with headphones on. No wonder he couldn't hear me knocking.

I set the food down on a table and creep up behind him. I then grab his shoulders. Yoongi immediately jumps. He quickly takes his headphones off and turns around. I just stand there laughing.

"Y/n! You scared me. What are you doing here?" Yoongi asks.

"I brought you some food", I said.

"Really? You didn't have to."

"I wanted to."

I look at his screen. It looks like he's got a lot done.

"How do you have the energy to stay up all night?", I ask.

"I don't know. I like to get stuff done and I'm having writers block right now."

"It looks like you got a lot done so far."

I sit on his lap and turn the chair back to face the screen. I put on his headphones and press play to listen to what he has so far. Yoongi wraps his arms around me. "This is really good", I say. I take the headphones off and turn my head to face him.

"Really?", he asks. 

"Yes really!", I reply. He then leans in and kisses me. He then pulls away. I then turn back around and start going through his other stuff.

Everything I listened to was amazing. After about 20 minutes of listening to his music I felt his hand start to go up my shirt. I immediately got shivers.

"Yoongi...",I whispered. It was then that i noticed something bulging under me. He had a boner. "Y/n. Why do you have to move so much?", he whispered in a husky voice.

His other hand found its way down to my croch. He started kissing my neck. "Yoongi.. what- uh-" I couldn't finish my sentence, as he started rubbing my clit. His other hand was now fondling my breast. Little moans escaped my mouth.

His hand that was on my croch found its way into my leggings. He was now touching my bare center. He was rubbing my middle then moved up to my clit. With two fingers he started doing circular motions. I titled my head back. 

Yoongi then started sucking on my neck again. He then suddenly thrusted his fingers into me. I gasped.

He was doing slow but rough thrusts. Little moans escaped my mouth. He started quickening his thrusts. I gripped onto his arm. Not wanting him to stop.

He then suddenly slid his fingers out of me. I let go of his arm. He then told me to stand up and as I did he sat me down right back on him but this time facing him. He immediately smashed his lips into mine. It was a messy but hot kiss. 

He started taking my shirt off. He then started slowly, almost not noticable, grinding on my center. He took my sports bra off and then started licking my nipple. I ran my fingers through his hair. "Yoongi...", I whispered.

Yoongi looked up at me. "I want to please you", he said. I couldn't control myself anymore. I started taking his shirt off. I then stood up and took my leggings off.