Hoseok

Its Hoseok's birthday today. I'm so excited to give him his surprise party. His members agreed to help with setting up!

I met Hoseok when we went to school together and we've been best friends ever since. He's the best person I've ever met . He's so kind. What i love most about him is how funny he is. He always brightened my day when i was down.

I have to go meet the members at the cafe to talk about the plans. I'm glad they agreed to the idea. I get to the cafe and see that the members are already there. "Hey guys!" I say with a smile.

"Hey y/n" they reply.

"Are you guys ready to go over the plans?"

"Yeah. I really think Hoseok will enjoy this." Namjoon says. We stayed at the cafe for awhile discussing ideas and plans for the surprise party. Hopefully Hoseok doesn't suspect anything.

~2 hours later~

We already have everything set up in my apartment. Balloons are everywhere and we hung a banner that says "Happy Birthday Hoseok!" in big green letters. Hoseok will be here soon. He's been busy all day composing music in his studio, so he never knew where the members were. I sent out my text about an hour ago and he just replied that he's on his way.

"He's on his way!" I yell. We all get into our positions hiding behind any furniture. finally we hear the door open after waiting for like 20 minutes. All in sync we jump up and yell "Happy Birthday Hoseok!". Hoseok is startled, he hols his chest in surprise.

"You guys scared me! What is all this?" Hoseok says. "A surprise party obviously!" I responded with excitement.

"Thank you guys."

"It was y/n idea." says Namjoon.

"Yeah we just helped set up" replies yoongi.

"Either way, thank you." Hoseok says with a bright smile on his face. My heart felt like it stopped when I saw his smile. I never really noticed how handsome he really is. I just stare at him, that is until Jungkook knocked me out of my trance.

"Y/n we are gonna cut the cake come on."

"Oh right, okay." i reply feeling embarrassed. We light the candles and sing happy birthday. Hoseok is just smiling the whole time.

~1 hour later~

The party dies down and the other members leave. Now its just me and Hoseok. He offered to stay and help clean up.

"Oh shoot! Aw man. I'm sorry Hoseok i forgot to get you a gift because i was so excited for the surprise party." I tell him. "Its okay y/n. The surprise party was all i needed." He replied smiling.

"Are you sure its okay?" i ask feeling ashamed. "Of course." he replies. He hugs me. I can feel my face start to turn red. He pulls away. "Y/n, i want to tell you something that I've been wanting to tell you for awhile.", the mood suddenly changes.

"What is it?" I ask,curious. "Well...", his face starts to turn red. "I've liked you for awhile. And I'm really glad i got to spend my birthday with you". I can feel butterflies in my stomach. "What? Really!? To be honest. I like you too. Ever since we met back in school. But you ended up becoming an idol and it became harder for us to see eachother because you're always busy. So i thought there was no pint to tell you because we would probably never end up being together." I replied feeling a little bit of relief knowing he feels the same way.