I

I woke up in a dark room. I look down at my wrists. There were many spots from a rope left on them. I went to sit up. Once I  sat up, I notice there was something on my ankle. I stood up. I tried to walk around, but it was nearly impossible. I started to cry. I tried to remember what happened last night. I thought for hours in the dark room until it came to me. I was with Nicky. (Nicky is my brother. He's the only family I have left, since our mother left us.)

                  *Yesterday*

         "Come on Nicky, keep up!" I shouted at him.

         "I'm coming Jady, hold your horses!" Nick shouted since I'm already  at the window ready to jump.

         "You ready big bro? We're finally getting out of here! Mark the date Nicky, December 22, 1897-" I said and now holding up my hands like I'm showing a sign, while saying, "-the day my little sis, Jady, and I get out of Sally's Orphan's." Once I finished saying this I couldn't help but chuckle and shortly after Nick started to chuckle too.

         "Well..." I took a deep breath before I continued, "Here I go..." After I made it down, Nicky followed behind and made it down with me.

         We took off running because we knew if we got caught we're dead. We got to the end of town, about to go into the next. But then, we heard a voice. It sounded like, like... MRS. SALLY! Mrs. Sally shouted at Nick and I, "You two stop!" Nicky did what's right and stopped. He held me tight in his arms because he knew he most likely won't be able to see me for a while, because of Mrs. Sally. Mrs. Sally caught up to us and threw us in the van. I began to cry. Nicky held me tight in his arms and kept telling me, it's going to be okay. Part of me wanted to believe that but, the other half knew it wouldn't be.

          We were in the van for around a hour or two. Finally we stopped. My heart began to race. Nicky whispered in my ear, "It's going to be okay, I'll make sure of it." Those words made the butterflies in my stomach go off. It also sent chills down my body. Nicky then said, "I love you Jady." "I love you too Nicky." I replied back. "Forever?" Nicky asked. "Forever, I promise." I said back to Nicky.

          The door opened. Mrs. Sally had a glare on her face. "Come on you two, you'll be in the D. Room from now until I say you can come out." Mrs. Sally said to us. (The D. Room stands for the Death Room, it's where all misbehaved orphan's go. No one has been in there for years, until now.) After Mrs. Sally said that I passed out from how nervous I was.

                *Present Time*

          I looked around. I'm in the D. Room! I screamed, "Hello! Is anyone in here?!" I felt someone hit me in the back of the head. "Ouch!" I said, then they hit me in the back of the head again. "Be quiet dummy you're going to get us in more trouble than we already are." It took me a second to realize who it  was then I realized. I turned around and said , "Nicky!" I gave him a big hug. I thought I was going to lose him. Nick whispered in my ear, "I told you we would be okay, didn't I?' He chuckled after. I then chuckled and said, "yes!" He held me in his arms and I snuggled up into his chest. Shortly after I fell asleep. While I was asleep I couldn't stop thinking about Nicky. I think I like him. But not like the normal brotherly, sisterly like. I want to be with him, I want to be the one he calls his one and only forever. I love him! I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I can't help it. I love Nicky Christopher Valentino.

          I woke up and turned around to see Nicky asleep, he looks so cute when he sleeps. It was so hard to move because Nicky had his muscular arms wrapped tight around me. I snuggled into his chest.

          "Good Morning Princess," Nicky said to me while yawning. When Nicky said that the butterflies in my stomach wanted to explode and I get chills down my body.

           "Good Morning Nicky," I said is the sweetest, softest voice.

                     *Nick' Point of View*

            I had her wrapped up in my arms. I felt so safe knowing that she was here, with me in my arms. She was my princess and I have to protect her from danger. I kept thinking about her, I couldn't stop. She's like a drug that I'm addicted to and I can't get enough. I really like her, she's my world, my everything. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I didn't protect her. I love Jade Alex Valentino. Forever and always.

                 *Jade' Point of View*

            "Nicky?" I said in a soft worried voice.

            "Yes princess?" He replied back to me.

            "When?" I asked him.

            "When what?" He asked worried this time.

             "When will we get out of here?" I began to cry when I asked him and I buried my face into his chest.

             "I don't know Jady, but I promise one day we will get out of here, and we'll explore the world together my love." He said calmly trying to make me stop crying. I finally stopped and he kissed my forehead.

             "I love you princess." Nicky said.

              "I love you too." I said, then fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me.