II

I was sleeping peacefully, until the door swung open and there was light. There standing before me, there was a person. It kept moving closer and closer. I shook Nicky to wake him up. 

          "Nicky wake up, wake up, please Nicky. I'm scared." I said starting to cry.

        Slowly, the person came towards us. Nicky moved. My heads in his chest crying. I can't loose him, he's all I have left.

               *Nick's Point of View*

         I opened my eyes to see someone coming towards us. I held Jady tightly in my arms, I'm not going anywhere without her. I need her to be complete.

         "Princess, I'm here nothing bad will happen to us." I said trying to comfort her.

      She smiled softly and said, "Thank you Nicky."

         "You're welcome princess." I said and tightening my grip, holding her tighter than I already am. Wow, I feel so safe just knowing that she's in my arms.

           *Jade's Point of View*

       I felt so safe in his arms. I wish we could be like this forever but then, I noticed the black-shadow- figure right in front of me. The shadow figure bent down to my ankle, then moved to Nicky's ankle. Whoever it was, took the stuff off our ankles. It went back by the door and turned on the lights. The lights blinded me for a second. My sight came back and then I saw Mrs. Sally. I could tell Nicky was scared  because he tightened his grip and sat up, bringing me with him. Nicky said, in a deep/ mad voice, to Mrs. Sally.

       "What do you want?!"

       "Why little old Nick, what do you mean? Can't you trust me?" Mrs.Sally said sweetly.

   Nick shouted back at her, "NO! YOU REALLY THINK WE TRUST YOU! IF YOU DO, YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP!" 

      "Well, I'm shocked you think of me this way." Mrs. Sally said to the both of us.

     Nicky tightened his grip. 

    Then I shouted, "LEAVE US ALONE!"

    I started to cry after I said that. Nicky pulled me in closer to comfort me.

      "I will leave you both alone, if you two can do something for me." She said.

      "WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT FROM US!" Nicky shouted.

       "I want you two to leave this place." Mrs. Sally replied.

      "Leave?" I asked, "We just tried to leave but you stopped us!" I finished saying.

     "I know," She said and put her head down and then said, "I'm truly sorry but, I had to otherwise I'd lose this place. So please, now hear me out."

    "Okay, we will," Nicky said.

   "Thank you. Now you two, I need you to go to America. I'll give you money and everything you need to survive, I'll even pay for the trip." Mrs. Sally said.

   "Why are you doing this?" I asked.

   Mrs. Sally said, "Two reasons. The first reason is because orphans keep coming into this place and it's getting crowded, so we need to get rid of people. Second, your family is in America."

   Nicky gave me a big grin and I gave one back.

     "Really?!" I said in excitement.

      "Yes little Jade! So, are you two okay with this?" She asked us.