•chapter 6•

Dinah's POV

Usually fearless, why am I scared of happy?
I'm afraid of nothing, I'm afraid of no one
Used to be fearless, why am I scared of happy?

I went downstairs after doing my morning routine and having a not-so-short jam. As I got downstairs, I see the girls sitting in the table while scrolling down their phones and Ally, cooking.

"Hey guys." I greeted them to which they greeted back.

"How was your sleep?" Ally asked me, her being the motherly figure of the group.

"It was great." I said while sitting down the table and opening the Twitter app of my phone, waiting for Ally to finish cooking. After some minutes, Ally placed the food in the table and we started to dig in.

"So what's the plan today?" Mani asked before eating her food.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just wanna sleep all day." I said while looking at some tweets.

"Of course, you do." Mani mumbled while rolliing her eyes. I just ignored her and continue scrolling down my timeline when I received a notif stating that my mom mentioned me on a tweet.

Wow. I didn't know she still uses her Twitter account.

I clicked the notif and saw that there's a photo of her, Gina and... Y/N? I choked on my food as I stare at the photo.

"Dinah, are you alright?" Ally asked me while giving me a glass of water. I shook my head, thanking her and drinking the water then proceeded to look at the tweet.

"@MilikaAmasio: @dinahjane97 look who we ran into 😏 hello @Y/T/N it was nice meeting you 😉 *insert the picture of you, Milika and Gina at the mall*

"What happened?" Lauren asked me while looking at the screen. When she saw the tweet, her eyes widen. "Holy shit."

"LANGUAGE." Ally scolded Lauren but she just shrugged and turned to look at me.

"Looks like your mother and sister already met your future girlfriend." She teased me, smirking. The other girls quickly looked at their phones to see what was happening and when they did, they started to tease me.

"Oooh D, you gotta move quick"
"Step up your game, DJ"
"SHE REPLIED"

Right when Mila said that, I quickly looked at Y/N's reply.

"@Y/T/N: @MilikaAmasio it was nice meeting you, too, and it all makes sense 😂 @dinahjane97"

Huh?

I decided to reply on their tweets.

"@dinahjane97: @Y/T/N @MilikaAmasio what makes sense, babe ?"

"@dinahjane97: @MilikaAmasio NO FAIR !! 😡😟"

I see that Y/N replied to my tweet.

"@Y/T/N: @dinahjane97 when I heard your mom said 'Dinah's' gonna be jealous of the pic, I didnt think it was you 😂"

I chuckled, replying to her tweet.

"@dinahjane97: @Y/T/N oh ... so i see you've met my mom already, eh ?😏"

"@Y/T/N: @dinahjane97 I didnt know she was your mom! 😩 now I know why they kept on teasing me"

"@dinahjane97: @Y/T/N who teased you? 😡 and what did they teased you about? 🤔"

"@Y/T/N: @dinahjane97 the girls and your mom! They kept on teasing me that I met my 'future mother and sister-in-law' 😳😩😂"

I blushed as I read her tweet.

My mom teased her that she was her daughter-in-law which means...holy shit...

I blushed harder at the thought.

"So... Dinah... What's your plan now?" Mani asked me.

"What plan?" I asked her back, completely confused on what 'plan' she's talking about.

"You know, your plan to make Y/N as your future wifey." She answered my question to which I blushed to. "I mean, based on the tweets, you already have your mom's approval on your non-existent relationship with Y/N." She added, chuckling. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What she meant was that your mom had already approved of Y/S/N even though you two haven't met each other yet." Ally explained further, slightly glaring at Mani. I thought of what they said for a second.

Maybe they're right... Maybe it's time to make a move... I mean it's not bad to try, right?

"So...?" Lauren asked. As I was about to answer her question, I received a text from my mom.

Mom 💕: Y'know this might help for your future lovelife 😏😉 *insert your number*

My eyes widen as I stared at the text.

Ohmygod did she just... DID SHE JUST GAVE ME Y/N'S NUMBER?!

"OHMYGOSH" I screamed, startling the other girls.

"Well, what happened?" Mani asked.

"My mom just gave me Y/N's number!" I exclaimed happily, typing a reply to my mom.

Finah Dinah 👑💁: Ohmygosh mom thank you so much ! Ur da best!

"REALLY?!" They exclaimed. I nodded, still smiling.

Mom 💕: Ofc! Anything for my DJ <3

Finah Dinah 👑💁: Aww love you ma ❤️

"Well, go get yo girl now!" Mani said.

Mom 💕: Love you too DJ! Now go get yo gurl 😏

Finah Dinah 👑💁: 😳 i will ma 🙄😏

"Oh shush... I will, okay?" I said.

"Well, what's your plan now, cheechee?" Mila asked me. I added Y/N's number to my contact list as "Future Wifey 💘" before saying,

"Let's make her mine."

~~~

Author's Note

Yayy! Another chapter! Haha so do you want to meet Dinah already or not yet? So y'all comment your opinions and I'll see what I can do! Enjoy!