Chapter Twenty :)

Cruz, a secret mom?

This article surprised me. Tinext ako ng classmate ko about this. Tignan ko daw kasi tungkol daw yun kay Kim... How could she be a secret mom?

Singer-Actress Kimberly Mae Cruz was spotted in a toy store with a little girl a few weeks ago. Rumor has it that the said child is Cruz's daughter, the reason why the actress kept a low profile back in 2009.

Attached to the article is a photo of Kim and Little Jerica looking for dolls when we went out before. Saang lupalop naman ng mundo nila nakuha na anak ni Kim yun? sheesh.

Sam Monteclaro, Cruz's ex-boyfriend said he has no clue on who the child was. "I have no idea who the child is. If she really cane from Kim's womb then I am not the father of the child."

Cruz was also spotted with a Bay View University baseball player at The Manila Ocean Park last August 16.

the actress' party refuses to make a statement regarding this issue.

I closed the tab. Hindi nakakatuwa yung mga pinagkakalat ng mga tao ah. Eto namang si Sam pinalalala pa yung issue, mano man tumahimik nalang.

"Kainis" I curse out. I took out my phone to contact Kim, I know she's just as pissed as I am. Probably even worse.

I was about to hit the call button when she tweeted.

  [@Kimberlymae: some people can be so judgemental. So i can't bring a friend's little sister to the mall now? Get your facts right, people]

This can't be right. I called her phone. After a few rings, she answered my call.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Are you okay?" Yung totoo, Jake? You can tell her you love her and yet you can't ask a decent question

I hear her laugh. "I'm okay. Don't worry"

Pero parang ayokong maniwala. "Sigurado ka? You sound so pissed on twitter"

"Well, I am. But I don't want to throw it all on you."

"Dapat ba akong kiligin sa sinabi mo?" Pagbiro ko just to lighten the mood.

"Whatever suits your bubble, Jake"

Natawa ako sa kanya. "I love you." I tell her.

Hindi s'ya sumagot, kaya "I love you, Kimberly Mae Cruz"

"You really know how to make me feel better, Jake Chua"

"Of course, Ako pa."

"Sometimes your arrogance is extremely attractive" She tells me.

Natawa tuloy ako. "So you're saying na mayabang ako?"

"In a good way. Just don't let it get into you"

"I'll take a note of that"

Natahimik kami pareho...

"Jake..."

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry Jerica got involved in this."

"It's not your fault." I tell her. "Grabe lang talaga gumawa ng kwento yung stalkers mo"

"You don't need to get mad, Handsome. Life's like that in show business.."

"You had me at 'handsome', Bud."

"Ewan ko sa'yo" She laughed.

"Do you want to go out tomorrow?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"Why? what's up?"