I love the way people look up to me Chapter 2

Chapter ~2~

Crystal's point of view

As soon as I felt something cold touch my forehead I jumped up into a sitting position I wish I hadn't though cause my arm hurt and I still felt tired. Once I stopped thinking of myself I noticed Blake I think his name is, was sitting next to me and staring as well and that's when I started to get really nervous. That's when he broke the silence. "Stay calm all right I'm just here to help, Jason will be up here soon he is just getting changed."

"How are you feeling" he said in a tone like I had to tell him.

"I'm fine, but why did Lewis throw me at a tree and had like too other people with him and why was Jason fighting where did he learn all that stuff and Adam and Jeremy." I said really fast.

That's when I noticed Blake's face turn into something like proud, then it quickly was gone. Then the door flew open and there stood Jason and his face full of love and worry but then he saw that I was awake it changed to love again wiping away the look of worry.

"Hey are you ok? How are you feeling?" Jason asked worried.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little confused. Are you going to tell me what exactly happened?"

"We will but not right now you have just woken up and I think it will be better if you have a shower then we all meet down stairs and get the rest of the pac..."trailing off then looking at me then Blake just shook his head and then gave Jason I look and then turned to me.

"We will answer your questions when you come down it will be easier" I just nodded and he nodded and left the room without another word.

I looked at Jason and saw he was concentrating on something really hard "Jason" still not listening so I tried a little louder "JASON" that got his attention.

"What oh sorry babe I just got lost in thought" he said weirdly

"It's ok I'm just going to go jump in the shower it sounds good" I said why getting up Jason jumped on my left side and helped me up I was really sore and Jason then said "Be careful you right arm is broken but it should heal by tomorrow or later on today"

"I just nodded thinking it was kind of odd that it won't take that long to heal." Then Jason pulled my face to his and kissed me eagerly like he hasn't kissed me in years.

Then he pulled away and led me over to the bathroom door and opened it for me and led me in and helped me strip from my clothes."I will go get you some of my clothes I know they will be to big but I don't want anyone else coming near you" then he kissed me on the forehead and left closing the door lightly.

I turned on the water and waited for it to heat up then when it was I jumped in.

After my shower I was wrapped up in a big white fluffy towel waiting for Jason to come just then the door flung open and there stood some other guy and he looked shocked to see me standing there and then his face turned into a happy grin.

"Hey there what are you doing up here?" he said smiling

"Waiting for Jason to come back up here" I said confidently then I looked him up and down he had a good body with his tight black shirt on and his 3 quarter jeans on and he had brown hair with a streak of blue going through it. That's when Jason walked in and he didn't look happy he grabbed the guy and literally through him out the door and he landed hitting the bookcase.

Then Jason was next to me and he was holding me by the waist tightly and I felt safe again and comfortable, then Jason said "are you ok" I just nodded