Chapter 7

AN: This story is taking a different route then I planned, so I'm going on this journey at the same time y'all are and finding out these things. It's like once I start writing I can't stop. I'm gonna write today until pt. 3 comes on, which is an hour for me.

July 4th, 1991 12:30pm

Mr.Dalvin 🖤
A lot has happened in the past few days, it's like K stopped being a lil ho and De stopped being a nag. I could get used to this honestly.

That Friday was the craziest thing me and the boys have been through in a while. Not ever since- nah never mind, let's not speak on that.

Today we having a BBQ at De's house and I heard Jay was cooking it, since she was so fine I wanted to see if she met my standards in the cooking department cause I love to eat, ya know? It's just a feeling of satisfaction when I feel that first bit of food travel through my body.

🖤
1:30pm
JAY WILSON 🎈
"Everyone's coming at 2, so you better hurry up or your ass is fired" says Lethusa as she walks down the stairs with her swinging her robe when she goes by me.

Lenas fit

I think it's a bit I don't know but eh

I think it's a bit I don't know but eh. Who was I to say anything I was wearing this.

But anyway I have 30 minutes to cook ribs, mac and cheese, and some damn potato salad, who the hell eats that?

I have done none of it, I burned a few pans and wasted a bunch of food, now the kitchen is the biggest mess I have ever seen. I don't know what to do.

"Hello, Nat...Yea...mhm" I called Nat and she said I should just buy some food.

I drove to the Supermarket and got some potato salad, and a Jones BBQ to get some mac and ribs.

I went back to the house and checked the time, 2:50, damn. I just threw all the pans under the sink and grabbed some new ones, and set everything up to look like I cooked it. I hope this goes well.