Chapter 1 The Sleep

There once lived a 21 year old man named Zeke. He was a kind, loving, devoted man. He also had a girlfriend named Kelly, who was kind, loving, and devoted too, who would walk through fire for Zeke.

     One day as Zeke was falling asleep Kelly walked in. They were both getting ready to go to sleep. As they were saying their good nights they fell asleep. As morning approached Kelly awoke to Zeke still sleeping. She was wondering why Zeke had not awoke yet even though he had work today.

     As Kelly was pondering, Zeke's alarm goes off. Kelly let's it on to see if it will wake Zeke up, but it has no effect. Kelly then gets nervous, and says Zeke's name to wake him. "Zeke, Zeke baby wake up, you have work in an hour." Kelly said with a nervous tone. Kelly then starts to worry, as she starts to shake him. "Zeke wake up!" Then she saw that Zeke was barely breathing.

     Instinctively, she jumps out of bed and dials 911. "911 what's your emergency?" They say. "Please my boyfriend is barely breathing and he won't wake up!" Kelly says with an unsteady voice. "Where are you at right now? We will send an ambulance." They reply with worry. "I'm at my house at 319 Lauren Lane." Kelly replies. "Ok ma'am just hold on, the ambulance will be there in 25-30 minutes." They say back. "Please just get here as soon as possible" Kelly says to them. "We will ma'am, we will." They say trying to sound comforting.

     Kelly hangs up and starts to frantically scream Zeke's Name. "ZEKE!" "ZEKE, PLEASE WAKE UP!" Kelly says with a crying frantic tone. 20 minutes later the ambulance appear and knock on Kelly's door. Kelly rushed to the door to open it. "Oh my God PLEASE come in, he's in the back room lying on the bed!" As everyone walks into the room Kelly looks in, the sight of seeing her boyfriends pale, breathless body makes her break out in tears. "Please help him, he isn't breathing!" Kelly screams.

     As the ambulance take Zeke out of the House with a gurney, Kelly asks to ride right next to Zeke. Sympathetically, they say yes. As Kelly once again sees her boyfriend's body, still, with no movement, makes her cry and look away.

          To Be Continued.........