Chapter 4 The Spirit Realm

As Kelly started to awaken, she felt a bit, different. She looked down to see the exact same hospital room and everything. But no one was there. She was completely alone. "Hello, Zeke, anyone?" She said hoping for an answer. But she got no reply. As she exited the room, she noticed something else. The entire hospital was empty!

     She started to realize she wasn't actually awake, she was still dreaming. As she realized it, she started having an adrenaline. She was so worried that she wasn't going to be able to leave. But as she started thinking of what her job was, she started focusing again. She started out the door, but everything was different on the outside. It looked as if the entire world was torn into little individual floating islands.

     As she walks closer and closer to the edges of the islands, she sees ths the spaces between islands were massive! But she had her mind set to saving Zeke. She backs up to the walls of the hospital in the middle of the island.

     She starts running towards the edge of the island in hope that she will jump far enough. As she pushed off of the island, she realized that every island had its own gravitational pull. This meant that she could float in between the islands, and also float off into nothingness.

          To be continued...............