Chapter 3 The Journey

After waiting an hour or so to see if the breathing mask would wake him up, it still hadn't woken him up. Kelly starts to lose hope. But as she does, the doctors tell her there is one last resort, but it was dangerous.

     They said "Ok don't lose hope just yet, there I one last resort. You can astral project too." Kelly says with a panic "Well let's do it, as long as it wakes him up and he lives on." The doctors replied " But there is one small problem." Well tell me what it is." Kelly says frantically. "You might not make it out alive.

     You are going to do the same thing as Zeke which means you will have the same risk of not coming back to reality." The doctors say. Kelly instantaneously says "If it gives me a chance to bring my everything back, then sign me up. After much hesitation, the doctors agreed to allow her to pass, into the Spirit Realm. As she lay on the bed next to Zeke, she noticed the doctors were pumping green fluids into her.

     She curiously asked " What is that stuff?" The doctors replied " It's a special formula to put someone into such a deep sleep it's almost impossible to wake them. Which is what will make you astral project. And also gives you another risk of not being able to wake up. See, the reason waking up isn't a risk for Zeke is that he does it when he normally sleeps, and people who don't do it when their normally asleep, have to enter a deep sleep that makes them leave their bodies. And that's all the information we have on astral projection that we can tell you." But Kelly had fallen asleep before they even finished talking.

         To Be Continued..............