2. Getting down to business.

"Aren't you a bit under dressed for this interview", Calvin stated bluntly.
Before Amari could give Calvin a piece of her mind, Mr. Bianche chimed in. "Actually Amari works here under my supervision, she has been for 3 years. Though its not like you to dress with cleavage" ,He said questioning Amari. "No sir, its not but once again coffee was spilled on my blazer and I didn't want to be more late than I currently was..." , she trailed off nervously. "Nonsense Amari if I'm not mistaking today is your day off, but as always you still come in for work. I'm afraid I may have to suspend you with pay", he joked though Amari knew he was somewhat serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calvin stayed silent as he battled his own thoughts concerning Amari. His interest was peaked when not only was she beautiful but a dedicated worker also.

He knew an apology was due when he assumed she was here for an interview and insulted her choices of clothes. Especially since her current attire was his fault.

What caught his attention even more so was the bond that her and his father shared. It was pretty obvious Amari held a soft spot with Mr.Bianche. He wondered what kind of spell did she use to get pass his fathers impenetrable wall.

Being snapped out of his thoughts by his father repeatedly calling his name, he tried to recall the conversation. "As I was saying you and Amari will have to get adjusted to working together...", That was all it took for Calvin's head to explode he looked at his father unbelievably. "What do you mean adjust...? Are you trying to tell me that I have to babysit her every move..", Calvin asked not caring about the hurt expression written over Amari's face.

"Will you excuse us Amari.. Better yet please go home its your day off" , Mr. Bianche stated instead of asking which let Amari know it was not up for discussion.  Doing what she was told she silently exit the room without another word. Noticing the tension in the room she closed the door but lingered a little while. "You will adjust to working alongside Amari she has just what this company needs.", she heard Mr. Bianche say. Not having time to ponder what he meant by that statement she heard Calvin slightly raised voice "father I am very well capable of getting things done on my own.. ". Not catching the last bit of Calvin's sentence due to someone passing by she no longer cared what it was about.

Amari was now determined to knock Calvin off his pedestal. No matter how mad she was from todays turn of events, she couldn't help but think of his deep blue/gray eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~