Chapter 8

They next day we get our first mission and it's so exciting I can't wait . It was a bank Robery in progress and I insisted we go alone but I finally convinced dad to just stay on look out . So we get to the bank and me and Paige start hitting . We start with them 4 more came after the first two was knocked out . One had a gun and we tried to stay clear of it. We fought all of them but two Paige had only and I was fighting a guy with a gun . I was wrestling with him then I kicked him in the chest then one to the head and he fell he became unconsious well me and Paige r about to walk out wen the guy at the front shoots me in the stomach . I fell to the ground and the last thing I remember was Paige dreaming for day and dad picking me up then I blacked out .

                 Steve POV:
I was standing out side waiting on the girls and playing angry birds on my phone . Those stupid bigs r hard to beat wen all of the sudden I heard a gun shot and Paige screaming at the top of her lungs for me . I ran inside to see Riley laying on the ground with a gun shot wound to the stomach and Paige crying . I picked Riley up and then I saw something on rileys face and then I realized I was crying. We got to the tower and I ran inside.

                    Tony's POV:
I was just working on part of my suit up stairs wen I heard the elavator I guess Steve and then r home I thought they opened the door "how did the mi-" then I jumped up and gasped we I saw Steve starting to cry along with Paige who was looking at Riley limp in his arm with a gun shot wound. I motion for him to take her into Bruce's lab then Steve sets her down and we go to work .

                      Steve POV:
After about a hour I go to see how Riley is and see she is laying in a bed I asked if she was ok and they told me she would be fine I was so relieved .

        5days later Rileys POV:
I wake up wondering what in the heck happened then I try to sit up and my stomach hurts then I remember I was freakin shot on the first mission wow go me then my dad walks in and hugs me . " your awake " he says " yea how many hours was I asleep" I asked him " 5 day "  " really " I said  wow I couldn't believe I had been in a coma for that long I guess me and dad both have a thing about getting shot .