Part 10

So much has happened in the past year I have been here. I just can't believe it, Tony got married, I got my mom back , me and dad almost died and last month we had to fight this robot that tony created , good job stark , so we finally defeated him and his robots and we got two knew avengers and lost one , we created on with the infinity stone and his name is vision and it funny because he has Jarvis s voice so now tony uses this new chip that called Friday that's scotish , also we got this girl named scarlet wk h with cool telekinesis and her brother died in battle saving Clint his name was pietro and also I figured out that CLINT IS FREAKIN MARRIED WITH THREE KIDS they names the newest kid poetries wich I thought was so sweet. My mom had to go to work , she worked at shield a lot so I didn't see we all the time and one day she told me something I couldn't believe . Yesterday she came in with this girl a little taller than me , with blonde hair and blue eyes just like the rest of us and what she tells me next scares me " Riley , Paige this is your other sister Michaela se was held hostage at hydra with me but we escaped " " I can't believe it I have a older sister well one that's older than Paige yay someone that can drive us " me and Paige gave her a hug and showed her our room now and helped her move in " do u have any other secret children we don't know about " said tony  " no it's just Michaela had disappeared and I never told anybody but we finally found her "