Chapter 3

Kim Jungha P.O.V :

Seughwan and I were on our way to my job's place, he stared at me and asked me if something was wrong
"- Ani gwaenchanha. I said trying to reassured him.

-Are you sure ? You're my best friend and I know when something's wrong, so tell me.

-I don't really know... it's about Jimin you know about last time. It annoys me because I didn't want to have a bad relationship with the boys since I'll be with them quite often.

- Mmh I understand but don't worry too much about this guy, if he says bad things to you again I'll punch him in his pretty face !!

- Oh really, chill oppa haha. I think I can take care of myself for this but thanks oppa. I responded as I did an aegyo ( i don't do aegyo quite often, take notes)

- Ah cute! He pinched my chubby cheeks."

Then we arrived outside the building and he kissed me on the cheek and left, as for me i entered the building. I went to see manager-nim in his office but no one was here, there was just a little note left on his desk "come in the meeting room", I immediately ran to the meeting room. I knocked on the door and I came in the room and saw PD-nim and another few men, I bowed to everyone.

45 mintutes later :

The meeting was finally over, it felt like ages, it was really boring they just talked about some business with the groups and about new trainees. Manager-nim came to me afterwards and told me that we'll go join the boys in the recording studio because they were preparing for their next comeback. As I was standing behind him and we were getting inside the room I was little bit stressed out, I don't even know why I get like this just because of what Jimin said to me. This is confusing... I then saw the boys together singing, they suddenly stopped when they saw us and bowed to their manager and me I guess, they all greeted me happily except one of course.. Jimin, this guy is freaking weird.
" Noona we're so happy to see you ! Taehyung said cheerfully. We barely know each other but he seems to appreciate me a lot.

- Would you like to eat with us ? Namjoon asked.

- Oh yeah why not. I smiled as I
responded.

- What would you like to eat noona ?

- Mh let me think... Chiken !

- Yes that's a good idea. Suga said.

- Who's going to order? Jin asked to everyone. Jungkook-ah would you mind treat us the food this time ?

- wae hyung ? Don't you remember the time when I treated all of you and it costed me 800 000 won !!

- wait 800 000 won ? Whoa jinjja you guys were starved !! I said surprised and they all laughed except Jungkook.

- if you want i can pay it doesn't bother me. I told.

- aniyo. Hoseok said.

- yes I'll do it !! "

Jimin was still dancing alone and sometimes peaked at us.
"Yah Jimin come here with us, take a break ! Jin said. This guy looks like a umma to be honest kkkk

- no I need to practice.

- aish jinjja this kid !

- we're sorry I don't know why he's like this. Hoseok said.

-  ah it's okay, I hope it'll get better with the time. I said.

- I'm fine. Jimin said nervously. I need to get some air. "
And he burst out of the room, he looked really pissed off. His bad mood is getting to me because i feel stressed now thank you Park Jimin !
After a few minutes the food finally came and we all started fo eat.

The manager called me to come to his office. I had to take care of some paper work you know all the annoying stuffs.
The boys went back to their dorms and came to say goodbye.

1 hour later : 10pm

I finally finished with the papers and the manager told me to go home.

I was so tired, but I still had to study for college. I took a shower to relax a bit. As I was coming out of the bathroom and drying my hair with the towel, I received a call. I was quite surprised when i saw who was calling me. . . it was Jimin.
Why was he calling me at this hour and what did he want, he barely talks to me when he sees me.
I decided to respond :
"Yeoboseyo ?
-hi. Hmm can you come see me, I'm outside of your building ?
- yeah I'm coming."
I put a sweatshirt and pyjamas on and tied my hair into a messy bun. I came out of the building and saw Jimin with a cap and a mask on. I have to admit that he's really handsome foo bad that he's  that distasteful.
" Jimin what are you doing here at this time ?

- Hmm well I wanted to talk to you in private.

- Oh okay, but do you want to come inside, it's a little bit cold here ?

- Yes if you want."

We then went in my house.

"I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. He said.

- What do you want Jimin ?

- Well I wanted to apologize for my behaviour since we met.

- Why were you this nasty with me ? What did I do to upset you ?

- You don't seem to remember me haha

- What do you mean ? Did we know each other before ?

- Yes in junior school. I euhm.. it's kind of embarrassing... Jimin had his cheeks getting all red, so cute.

- come on say it don't be afraid !

- yeah okay, well you were my crush. He mumbled.

- What really ? How did I never come to know that ?

- I was afraid you would reject me !

- And this is why you were mean with me ? Come on I didn't reject you, so don't be like this with me. Maybe if you asked I'd may say yes.

- Ah seriously, I was a fool then. I shouldn't have act like this toward you.

- But are you.. like.. still in love with me ?

- A-ani, it's over it's been a long time now, I totally moved on. He stuttered.

- Oh okay haha so let's be friends now huh ?

- Mmh I think it's a good idea. I think I should go it's getting late. See you tomorrow chingu.

- Yeah okay see you ! "
We smiled to each other, I never realised but he has such an angelic smile.

• • •

Hello, I FINALLY updated and I am truly sorry for the long wait (school ya know). Thank you so much 💜