Chapter 3

Luke rolled over in the large plush bed, slinging his arm over Jasmine's small waist. Her skin was soft and warm against his skin, and he opened his eyes and looked at the curly mess of hair. He breathed in deeply and relished in the warmth of his comforter, squeezing his eyes for a moment.

His fingers traced circles on her back as he contemplated sleeping the day away and getting up. He was tempted to just stay in bed with her and maybe go for round three, but decided a shower was best.

He slowly slipped off the side of the bed and looked at the sleeping girl before him. She was passed out on her right side, an arm under one of his white pillows and the other bent in front of her face. He face was pressed in the pillow, looking peaceful and beautiful despite the slight smear in her makeup. The comforter only covered her lower half, exposing her flawless tan skin, illuminated by the soft glow of sunlight peaking through his grey curtains. He walked over to his closet while stretching out his arms and legs, grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom in the far corner of his room by the window.

He turned the hot water on and walked over to the sink, leaning his weight on his hands as he looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was a tangled mess and there was a small purple mark on his neck, near the dip of his collarbone. 

He smirked and rubbed his face as he remembered his late night antics. He pulled off his black American Eagle 3" classic trunk. And stepped into the shower, feeling refreshed as the water rinsed away the sweat and grime of last night.

He dipped his head back and ran his hands through his hair to rinse out the shampoo. The door to the bathroom creaked open and he watched as a blurred figure walked towards the shower door. 

Jasmine opened the glass door and stepped into the shower with him. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in close. The bathroom started to fill with steam and they kissed with the water hitting their side and escaping between the space on their neck, and slid down their bodies.

"That was a fun night." She muttered, breaking off the kiss to look at him. She turned them so that her back was facing the shower head, and lifted her arms to gather her hair and soak them in the water. He stood there eyeing her bare body, noticing how the water trailed like small rivers to her elbows and breasts, dripping off the ends, and the rest down her long torso and legs. 

"A night I will not be forgetting." He stepped back up to her and leaned down, pressing his lips against hers again. They were different this morning compared to the club and in his bed. her lipstick was gone and it left her lips a light shade of natural pink, soft and imperfect.

He pressed her back to the wall and deepened the kiss, reaching behind her and turning the shower knob up. The water stopped and she looked up at him with vulnerable eyes.

He bit his lip and stepped out of the shower, wrapping his towel around his waist and grabbing another from the clean hamper under his sink. He threw it to her before walking back into his bedroom.

"You were much better in bed than I thought."

She walked into the room after ringing out her hair and wrapping the towel around her chest. He chuckled and ransacked his closet for clean jeans and a black v-neck.

"I could tell." She blushed and stood near the edge of his bed, tapping through her phone. He threw his clothes on the chair that stood in front of his desk, next to his bed. When he had turned around, she stood there naked, using the towel to dry the ends of her hair and avoid it dropping onto his floor. He stared at her curves and felt a wave of mindlessness rush through him as his heart started to beat faster. 

He rushed up to her and entangled his arm around her waist again, kissing her like his life depended on it. She dropped her phone on the bed and she hopped up, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He carried her to the wall and her back thudded against it as he dropped his towel and she moaned his name.