1- frank?

~Written by Red~
Red under lined outfit : Red
Orange: Dunkin
Blue : Jay
Orange: Danny
It will always be like this

-Red's POV-

"Who the fuck are you who the fuck do you are" screamed Chris Fronzaks voice. I slapped the back of my iPhone 5, stopping the alarm on my phone.

"Uh. WHY!" I screamed waking everyone up.

"SHUT UP! GOD DAMMIT RED!" Jay screamed in a reply.

I got up out of bed and put on the outfit I've had picked out for the past 3 days. (Outfit above). I went to my vanity and did my make up. Thin line of eyeliner, winged, and a black smokey eye. Once I was satisfied I grabbed my mini purse, and my 3 subject note book and 2 folders. 'I don't have time for a backpack I thought to my self.

"COME ON GUYS!" I screamed up the stairs as soon as I got down.

To my surprise the were on the couch trying to speck but we're to busy laughing. 'Hahaha sooo funny' as you can see I am very stubborn. I walked to the door if they were leaving with me or not. They didn't follow me. '6:43 school starts at 7:00. Uh and there's a Starbucks by ok.'

---time skip to Starbucks---

I was waiting for my mocha frappuccino when I

"Frank Iero?"

'Oh my god Frank.' I thought as I slowly walked towards the person in a white t-shirt.

"Frank?" I quickly question.

"Red? Oh my god RED!" He said throwing his arms around me.

"I missed you so much Red. You don't even know!" He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. I felt him crying, guess he really did miss me.

"Red?" I hear Jay's voice question. 'Oh no they don't know Frank.'

"Do you think we can you know talk. Catch up. I assume your going to western hill high school?" I nodded I response.

"I still love you Frank." I said in a small voice.

"Wh-" Frank started but was cut off by Jay.

" we have been looking for you Red! Come on let's go."

"Red?" Said the man with my drink.

"ME!"I basically screamed. Gadda love Starbucks Coffee. I grabbed my drink and payed.

Frank came along with us me and Frankie swaped numbers.

My name and his phone was 💕Sunshine💕

His name in my phone was 💙Frankie 👤